Wordpress | how to Create Automatic Featured Image from Video

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jul 7, 2020
Hello...

i use Wordpress and i was use Tagdiv newspaper but now i use pennews.
im trying develop video post/blog.

the question is :
i use embed video at my post with no Post word
is there any plugin or trick that i can use to set featured image automatically from my embed video ?

danielpk

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
Malaysia
sayanak.com.my
If the videos you embedded are from Youtube or Vimeo, there are many plugins out there that use the video thumbnail as a featured image.

I believe the OP is asking if the videos are being uploaded to the website directly.

I'll do a bit of research around this.

EDIT: have you tried this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mscv50

Jan 10, 2020
Try this one:

If the videos you embedded are from Youtube or Vimeo, there are many plugins out there that use the video thumbnail as a featured image.

I believe the OP is asking if the videos are being uploaded to the website directly.

I'll do a bit of research around this.

EDIT: have you tried this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or this :

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaobanban