• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Hosting $2 Month to Month, No contract, Litespeed Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

I am offering WordPress hosting on Litespeed Server (X20 Times faster than Apache) for $2 a month or 3 months for $5, no contract. Get pageload speeds never heard of on apache.

Includes:
LiteSpeed Server

One WordPress Website
PHP 7.4 (Lastest Version)
Unlimited NVMe Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
Free SSL Certificate
5 Custom Domain Email Addresses

FTP Access

Reach out for more details.

Attachments

• wp-performance-graph.png
    wp-performance-graph.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 314
Details for me too

Check your private messages. Everything is straight forward. Once you make payment I will setup sub-domain, unless you have your own domain or choose to buy one from me. Then domain propagation will take place. An SSL will be issued and Wordpress installed. The process takes 15-30mins to complete.

For everyone that needs more details, I need to know what exactly you are referencing. All questions are answered in the forum, because another person may have the same question. When you are ready to purchase, just send me a private message.

Still available?, cause webmere is no longer exists. Please give me more info
@swebmty OMG, thank you so much. The website should read https://webmere.design . I shall give you three months of service for free for bring this to my attention, just send me a private message for your 3 free months. I may even through in a 1-year domain name.

Thanks

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

I am offering WordPress hosting on Litespeed Server (X20 Times faster than Apache) for $2 a month or 3 months for $5, no contract. Get pageload speeds never heard of on apache.

Includes:
LiteSpeed Server

One WordPress Website
PHP 7.4 (Lastest Version)
Unlimited NVMe Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
Free SSL Certificate
5 Custom Domain Email Addresses

FTP Access

Reach out for more details.

send me the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raddos2030
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock