• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.4.2

No permission to download

6.0.9 (Untouched + Nulled) – Oct 20, 2021​

• Fixed a sanitization issue with the wpdm client cookie
  • Fixed an issue with the tag import with csv import
  • Fixed an issue with the Facebook lock option
  • Removed mbstring dependency
  • Fixed an issue with the dir import function

Attachments

• download-manager-6.0.9-package.zip
    14.1 MB · Views: 77
  • download-manager-6.0.9-nulled.zip
    4 MB · Views: 101

6.0.9 (Untouched + Nulled) – Oct 20, 2021​

• Fixed a sanitization issue with the wpdm client cookie
  • Fixed an issue with the tag import with csv import
  • Fixed an issue with the Facebook lock option
  • Removed mbstring dependency
  • Fixed an issue with the dir import function
Thanks +1

it's safe if you don't trust just leave it.
How can you say if it safe ?? i never seen so much detected trojan or malware , see screenshot, does not look safe to me . those files does not belong in there. and the download link is not live anymore.

Attachments

• download manager.png
    download manager.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for Mollie addon. yess its indeed late hehe, do you have a clean nulled download manager, the last one is filled with malware and trojan. Virustotal just showed me . please let me know . this is not looking good.

I have the original product and the problem is the author. I bought the license and the file has the same virus. I am contacting the author.

I have the original product and the problem is the author. I bought the license and the file has the same virus. I am contacting the author.
@Mac2019 this is from the developer site. I bought all their plugin.. if you don't trust don't use it from my resource and buy it from the developer then try to scan again. I'm not forcing you to believe what I'm giving here. I'm just sharing.

abahnull updated WordPress Download Manager Pro with a new update entry:

WordPress Download Manager Pro

Download WordPress Download Manager Pro Nulled Free Premium Addons

Best WordPress Plugin For Document Management and Selling Digital Products
WordPress Download Manager Pro is packed with all features you will ever need to manage your files and documents, protecting documents with passwords, document access control based on members' roles and capabilities, detailed...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock