• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress centralized panel

phineas

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jul 5, 2018
Hi there :)

I'm wondering if this is the right section to post because it's my first thread of this genre - if it's not the correct section please move it and let me know, I'm sorry in the 1st place.

I've developed some WordPress websites and I would like to keep an eye out on the plugins and themes versions, and also the WordPress ones.

I've tried the ManageWP service, as well WP Central, but I really didn't like them at all - yes, they do what I request, but not in a manner that I like to use. Does someone know some type of script or another way of doing this?

Do you have some type of background experience with managing multiple WordPress sites? What do you recommend to do?

Thanks in advance :)

Best regards,
Ferb

Edit1: Spelling

Edit 2: After talking with @Babak (thank you for your time :) ) I'll take a look at MainWP and will start using it - after a time I'll come back here to post a personal feedback of it :)

Edit3: MainWP Babiato Link - https://babia.to/forums/mainwp-wordpress-manager.48/

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock