• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
Version 3.55.1 (28 January 2022) Null-Free

- Fix: UI updated to work with WordPress 5.9
- Fix: amazon last time price updated tag now returns correct date

That was quick! I noticed the UI issues last night.. it was a bit annoying to see the 5.9 blue screen each time you scrape something!😁

Version 3.55.2 (7 February 2022) Null-Free
- Fix: Instagram module code updated to work again correctly
- NEW: Option to set the slug to original post slug

Version 3.55.2 (7 February 2022) Nulled

Version 3.55.2 (7 February 2022) Null-Free
- Fix: Instagram module code updated to work again correctly
- NEW: Option to set the slug to original post slug
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Version 3.55.2 (7 February 2022) Nulled
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you so much

Reactions: Judge
Am I the only one experiencing this plugin not updating fresh RSS feeds automatically?

I can see until a few weeks ago everything was perfect, but since then my plugin has topped auto-updating.
I have not changed any settings, and use the latest version.

Hello guys does translation work for you? I am getting " Translate Exception:Can not get JSON from returned response" with new version of plugin

Reactions: menteci
Hello guys does translation work for you? I am getting " Translate Exception:Can not get JSON from returned response" with new version of plugin

i had the same problem for solution
@joshi8863
Rewriting, Translation & Multi-language / in the section

Auto-Detect in its place

From choose your language

I hope I was able to explain.

sample picture

example spain turkey

I wrote with google translate :)

Attachments

• babi.png
    babi.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
@11 Febrary 2022 v3.55.3
Fix: Google translation back to work normally
NEW: Careerjet now imports the logo image
NEW: Reddit can now filter videos only and Gifs only
Fix: Amazon images now load correctly

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
It looks like this script will still connect to deandev.com for several different things. For example the nulled script will fetch this url: https://deandev.com/upgrades/plugin_update.php?id=1904470&key=wp-automatic-license
That is because the key is set to "wp-automatic-license" as the nullification. All the legitimate requests to plugin_update.php on their website will have the key be a valid license, but the nulled versions will all say "wp-automatic-license".

The fix that I do in my copy is to remove the queries to the deandev.com domain so there is no more "phone home". There are a several queries. I think such things should be removed.

Again, I express gratitude for your sharing, and especially that both original and nulled versions are shared. My mention of the phone-home issue is not a criticism but a contribution of "for your information".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock