• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
Please update
Version 4.14.4 (23 August 2021)
- Fix: Urgent core bug fix, all users must upgrade
The changelog entry that you posted is for "Pinterest Automatic Pin WordPress Plugin"
As for "WordPress Automatic Plugin", right now v3.54.2 is the latest.

Is there any expert who can explain to me how to automatically take a new article from e.g. https://later.com/blog/, then translate it using google translate to another language, and then upload it to your website?

Do you have any guides / good settings to make the whole process run very smoothly? I have seen how it is done with the news feed, and at the same time I am interested in smaller and more thematic blogs.
Find the feed for the blog you want.
Add it in the plugin settings, after you upload it.
Add a new campaign, and add your feed to it.
In the campaign, you just created locate the box that says translate content, and select the language you prefer.
Click publish, Done!

Version 3.55.0 (19 January 2022) Untouched:

- Fix: eBay module rewritten to use the new eBay Browse API
- Fix: Facebook now import description if containing quotes
- Fix: The plugin now keep backslashes in title and content
- Fix: Careerjet full description extraction better method
- Fix: Instagram can now import popular images without issues
- Fix: Youtube embed back to load normally
- NEW: option to hyperlink specific keywords with a specific link
- NEW: option to not remove html tags from title
- NEW: Feeds/multi-scraper option to only check top post
- NEW: Deepl new fomality option
- NEW: Option to set parent category for created categories
- NEW: Option to remove inline links from the post content

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Babak updated Wordpress Automatic Plugin By ValvePress with a new update entry:

Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.55.0 Nulled

Download Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.55.0 Nulled Free
v3.55.0 (19 January 2022)

- Fix: eBay module rewritten to use the new eBay Browse API
- Fix: Facebook now import description if containing quotes
- Fix: The plugin now keep backslashes in title and content
- Fix: Careerjet full description extraction better method
- Fix: Instagram can now import popular images without issues
- Fix: Youtube embed back to load normally
- NEW: option to hyperlink specific keywords with a specific...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Even when I have bought plugins or themes from source, I don't know why I am addicted to downloading them from Babiato. Is Babdict a contraction of Babiato Addict? :unsure:
Is there any Babdict in the house? 😍

That's called being stingy 😂
Lol! How's it stingy? It's still the same download BUT over here...there's an aura of camaraderie which you don't get at TF/CC. Going to those sites to download updated files is like going to see your dentist - no fun!

In any case, it's really hard to find a file to share on Babiato nowadays almost everything has been uploaded...even future developments :)

Lol! How's it stingy? It's still the same download BUT over here...there's an aura of camaraderie which you don't get at TF/CC. Going to those sites to download updated files is like going to see your dentist - no fun!

In any case, it's really hard to find a file to share on Babiato nowadays almost everything has been uploaded...even future developments :)

I'm just kidding 😂 Yes, here there is a "community spirit"

Although there is everything from contributing users to demanding leechers
But in the end we all share some things, such as a taste for technology and software,
for example, although of course, each one in his area of specialty

I'm just kidding 😂 Yes, here there is a "community spirit"

Although there is everything from contributing users to demanding leechers
But in the end we all share some things, such as a taste for technology and software,
for example, although of course, each one in his area of specialty
Hmm...a very appropriate time for you to offer that long-awaited Masterclass on How to be Less Demanding as a Leech ;)

Hmm...a very appropriate time for you to offer that long-awaited Masterclass on How to be Less Demanding as a Leech ;)

It depends on the person, but here you see everything
Users who from day one post "Update this ASAP" "I need this, provide it to me"
And others who don't read the previous posts and just say "It doesn't work, fix it"

There is everything

It depends on the person, but here you see everything
Users who from day one post "Update this ASAP" "I need this, provide it to me"
And others who don't read the previous posts and just say "It doesn't work, fix it"

There is everything
I have sadly fallen into another category once when I had to scurry about on a thread, picking the instructions on how to null a plugin from different posts. It was a bit daunting for me cause I don't have that coding background and I didn't know if one instructional post had overridden another - it almost felt like cutting the wrong wire to an explosive.

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to pin the nulling instruction of a script at the start of that particular thread (and update where necessary)? Just a thought.

I have sadly fallen into another category once when I had to scurry about on a thread, picking the instructions on how to null a plugin from different posts. It was a bit daunting for me cause I don't have that coding background and I didn't know if one instructional post had overridden another - it almost felt like cutting the wrong wire to an explosive.

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to pin the nulling instruction of a script at the start of that particular thread (and update where necessary)? Just a thought.

Sure, this happen sometimes

Even when I have bought plugins or themes from source, I don't know why I am addicted to downloading them from Babiato. Is Babdict a contraction of Babiato Addict? :unsure:
Is there any Babdict in the house? 😍
I have an easy fix for you my friend. GIve me the licenses you got from source and use the ones from Babiatio. On a serious note, I at times use a low cost gpl site, but I feel safer with the stuffs from here.

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50 and jimo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock