• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v3.93.0

No permission to download
Is it possible to use free Deepl Api, not the Pro one, with this plugin?

I got error: Translating from EN to RU using deeplTranslatorException:No Translation was returned, unexpected reply from Yandex{"message":"Wrong endpoint. Use https://api-free.deepl.com"}

Maybe it possible to change domain somewhere in plugin files?

Is it possible to use free Deepl API, not the Pro one, with this plugin?

I got the error: Translating from EN to RU using deeplTranslatorException: No Translation was returned, unexpected reply from Yandex{"message": "Wrong endpoint. Use https://api-free.deepl.com"}

Maybe it possible to change the domain somewhere in plugin files?
Yes, you can use the DeepL API, but so far, I found google translate to be good. And it's for free; I even use it as a paraphraser. I translate my article from English to Russian and then from Russian to English. It gives me good results.

How to use with api-free?

By default it set to use api.deepl, not api-free.

I use google translate as well, but now want to try this one

How to use with api-free?

By default it set to use api.deepl, not api-free.

I use google translate as well, but now want to try this one
There is a free API of DeepL, but it has its can't be used on WordPress Automatic I guess: Here are the steps how to set up DeepL with WordPress Automatic.

Version 3.53.2 (31 July 2021) - Needs Nulling. Untouched Files.
- NEW: PolyLang plugin full support
- Fix: Facebook updated to fix not logged in for EU users
- Fix: Amazon extra part on the description CDATA now fixed
- Fix: CareerJet now save the sorting option as date

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi @Babak The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.Plugin installation failed. Could you please upload the working one. Thank you

Attachments

• failed.JPG
    failed.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 20
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock