• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress API Posts and Pages Sync with Multiple WordPress Sites

WordPress API Posts and Pages Sync with Multiple WordPress Sites v1.7.3

No permission to download

Jesuuus

Apr 21, 2020
Jesuuus submitted a new resource:

WordPress API Posts and Pages Sync with Multiple WordPress Sites - Nulled

WordPress API Posts and Pages Sync plugin can sync automatically posts and pages from one WordPress site to the other WordPress sites when posts and pages add/update. Also, sync bulk posts and pages in multiple WordPress sites. It is the perfect solution for separate WordPress sites.

Features
  • Sync automatically post and page in single WordPress site when a post and page add/update.
  • Sync automatically post and page in multiple WordPress sites when a post...

Read more about this resource...

Tested & works 100%.
Just to note to get it working:
you must go to licence & click "Verify"
you need to upload the plugin to the synced site too(no need to verify)
when adding a site, its just "www.yoursite.com" and no need for /loginpage

nah just edit the code itself before uploading. ull just ned to find the new CTP(eg. Movies) that ur after, find every inch of "pages" and change it

I modify movies to pages ?? Sorry, its not clear ...

This is untouched file guys. Hope someone can null it.

Attachments

• codecanyon-22075096-wordpress-api-posts-and-pages-sync-with-multiple-wordpress-sites.zip
    141.4 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: This2ShallPass
Hey @Jesuuus looks like licensing part is not working with gpl coffee code anymore to verify. Could you please test it again. Thanks

Hey @Jesuuus looks like licensing part is not working with gpl coffee code anymore to verify. Could you please test it again. Thanks
Do you have extensions loaded on all the sites you want to upload posts to? This plugin has its own json classes without which the synchronization will not work even if the connection is successful.

Hey @4c0u8 yes, I have followed all the instructions, problem is with the licensing. Plugin is not activated with the nulled code.

Hey @4c0u8 yes, I have followed all the instructions, problem is with the licensing. Plugin is not activated with the nulled code.

For me the latest version (on localhost) works, the truth is I haven't studied the text in the license settings. Is there any version that you know of that has the license activated directly after installation? Or did the older version click on activation and it was successfully implemented?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock