• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woostify - Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon

Woostify - Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon v1.8.0

No permission to download
AKSakallı updated Woostify – Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Woostify v.1.1.7

v.1.7.7
25 Feb 2023
Fix Pre-order countdown not working in the Quick View
Fix Select All query of Sale notification add-on
Add more options for Woostify – product related widget
Fix Full width container option of Mega menu add-on
Fix some issues when using gallery images of variation swatches

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, I have this problem with the theme:
Decompressing…

Installing the theme...

The package could not be decompressed. The theme does not have the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.
1. This is not theme. This is plugin. Extract file. You will get woostify-pro folder. Copy this folder to plugins folder.
2. Install Woostify theme through Dashboard->Appearance->Theme-> New Theme.

PS: If you are newbie, then google search for basic wordpress tutorial and get acquainted with install process.

Reactions: XZ-Alpha
1. This is not theme. This is plugin. Extract file. You will get woostify-pro folder. Copy this folder to plugins folder.

PS: If you are newbie, then google search for basic wordpress tutorial and get acquainted with install process.

oh sh**!, I didn't even see it!,o_O thanks bro. No, I'm not a beginner,😅 I've been using Wordpress for more than a decade... I read theme and look no further, the law of minimum effort, how stupid of me. It already seemed strange to me.. anyway, thank you!!😉

Babak updated Woostify - Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Woostify Addon v1.7.8

Download Woostify v1.7.8 – Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon Nulled Free
Woostify Pro 1.7.8
11 Apr 2023

• Released White Label add-on
  • Update New Woostify setting page
  • Fix sticky header lag on the Safari browser
  • Fix the warning error when restoring the product
  • Fix the warning console log on Woostify setting page
  • Fix conflict between Variation swatches...

Reactions: venurao
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

1. This is not a theme. Unzip the downloaded package.
2. Copy woostify-pro to plugins folder.
3. Go to Appearance -> Theme. Install and activate Woostify theme from Internet.
4. If you are newbie, kindly go through tutorials on WordPress.

Last edited:

how to copy in plugins folder and where is plugins folder

The file you uploaded, woostify-pro_1.7.8.zip, contains a virus so the upload was canceled: Sanesecurity.Foxhole.Zip_fs187.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

Babak updated Woostify - Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Woostify Addon v1.7.9

Download Woostify v1.7.9 – Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon Nulled Free
Woostify Pro 1.7.9
24 Nov 2023

Release Frequently Bought Together addon
Add 3 new demos & Update all demos using Flexbox Container
Update option for Countdown widget
Fix Product add to cart widget conflict with WooCommerce Subscription plugin
Fix Callback didn’t work with Woobuilder
Fix Ajax...

Woostify Addon v1.8.0

Download Woostify v1.8.0 – Fast, lightweight, responsive and super flexible WooCommerce theme + Pro Addon Nulled Free
Woostify Pro 1.8.0 - 1 Mar 2024

Improve Smart product filter addon
Add hierarchy option: the filter sidebar changes with the product result
Faster loading time
Fix the loading site speed issue with some large product sites.
Fix conflict with Header footer addon
Fix publishing product errors when using the Frequently Bought Together addon
Fix Ajax search addon doesn’t...

Reactions: alny
The Startet Templates import does not work. In shows that imported content and on widgets it get stuck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock