• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) - Premium Feature Unlockers For Woolementor

CoDesigner Pro (Formerly Woolementor Pro) - Premium Feature Unlockers For Woolementor v4.3

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Woolementor Pro - Premium Feature Unlocker For Woolementor with a new update entry:

Woolementor Pro - Premium Feature Unlocker For Woolementor v2.2.0 NULLED

Download Woolementor Pro v2.2.0 - Premium Feature Unlocker For Woolementor Nulled Free
= v2.2.0 - 2021-02-18 = - Thanks to @NullMaster

* [fix] Cart icon position fixed
* [fix] Products' pagination issue fixed
* [fix] Redirection to an invalid URL from the CLEAR button fixed

= v2.1.1 - 2021-02-06 =
* [fix] Update notice issue fixed

= v2.1.0 - 2021-02-02 =
* [add] Debug toggle from the settings page
* [add] Cart table border radius
* [fix] Pagination on the homepage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know there's no Tech support , just posting this in the long shot someone faced this and sorted it cause it's the first time I see , this error .
I have woolementor from the authors site , when upload this pro one get the error
instalation failed
no valid plugin found .
still keep the 5 stars rating cause this is obvious some mess up on my side
@Dober - not quite sure why you put this as a review. Amazed I even saw it.

According to your comment you have the free version from the authors site. Is that correct? If so, that may well be your problem. You need to install the free version included in the package as it is nulled. Otherwise the pro will not work!

TassieNZ :)

@Dober - not quite sure why you put this as a review. Amazed I even saw it.

According to your comment you have the free version from the authors site. Is that correct? If so, that may well be your problem. You need to install the free version included in the package as it is nulled. Otherwise the pro will not work!

TassieNZ :)
My appologies for posting on the review will remove it.
But thanks for the reply

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
the checkout section has a problem with the german market plugin if you use them both together, it will not show the "order now" button. Just to help you guys and save you half an hour....

NOTE: To get this to work you need to go to the licence activation page and enter ANY string as the licence key then it functions perfectly.
woolementor pro.png woolementor pro(1).png woolementor pro(2).png

Trying to activate licence but following the steps sends me to this codeexpert.io website to log in before can even put any licence......

= v2.3.0 - 2021-03-30 =
* [fix] Cart icon position fixed

Both versions provided.

Yes, this is nulled.

Attachments

• woolementor-pro-unzip-first.2.3.0.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
please the latest update is not working , can you please take a look ?
You need to provide more info than that.

Not working in what way?

Notice: Please activate your license for Woolementor Pro. The plugin won't work without activation!
Have you tried entering a random string as the licence code?

Have you tried entering a random string as the licence code?
Won't work like that, it takes you to a site where you must login

Attachments

• woolementor pro(1).png
    woolementor pro(1).png
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
  • woolementor pro(2).png
    woolementor pro(2).png
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • woolementor pro.png
    woolementor pro.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock