• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instantio - WooCommerce All in One Cart and Checkout | Side Cart, Popup Cart and One Click Checkout

Instantio - WooCommerce All in One Cart and Checkout | Side Cart, Popup Cart and One Click Checkout v3.1.2

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooInstant - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout - Download WooInstant - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout CodeCanyon 22901975

01_preview.jpg
Download WooInstant - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout CodeCanyon 22901975
Are you tired of Multi-step checkout process of WooCommerce? WooInstant is your solution. WooInstant can convert Multi-step checkout to One Page Checkout. All your customer have to do is “Add to Cart”, a popup/cart drawer will appear with the cart view. Your customer can checkout and order from that single window!. No Page Reload whatsoever...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. I am using WooInstant on a site that also has Sucuri free plugin. Thanks Babak. Love the plugin as it really streamlines checkout. I have a side question to see if anyone else has seen this...

I get dozens of alerts about post changes from WooInstant every day from Sucuri. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

I get Google bots and all sorts of other IPs. I find it strange that the plugin creates a changed post with every visit. I'm not a programmer but this is just strange.

Event: Post Update
IP Address: 34.73.99.199
Reverse IP: 199.99.73.34.bc.googleusercontent.com
Date/Time: October 22, 2020 7:24 pm

Message: Page was updated; ID: 3267; name: wooinstant-checkout

Google wasn't very helpful. LMK if you have seen this too.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hello. I am using WooInstant on a site that also has Sucuri free plugin. Thanks Babak. Love the plugin as it really streamlines checkout. I have a side question to see if anyone else has seen this...

I get dozens of alerts about post changes from WooInstant every day from Sucuri. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

I get Google bots and all sorts of other IPs. I find it strange that the plugin creates a changed post with every visit. I'm not a programmer but this is just strange.

Event: Post Update
IP Address: 34.73.99.199
Reverse IP: 199.99.73.34.bc.googleusercontent.com
Date/Time: October 22, 2020 7:24 pm

Message: Page was updated; ID: 3267; name: wooinstant-checkout

Google wasn't very helpful. LMK if you have seen this too.
what happened?

I haven't tried Babak's latest release. I got sick of the alerts and turned off Sucuri.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Jusses
Babak updated WooInstant - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout with a new update entry:

WooInstant v2.3.0

Download WooInstant v2.3.0 - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout Nulled Free
28 September 2021 – Version 2.3.0

– Introduced: Brand new options panel. Lightweight & faster!
– Added: Cart fly animation enable/disable option
– Fixed: Some bugs
– Improved: Checkout System, Faster and less loading time (Pro)

Read the rest of this update entry...

The archive could not be installed. No valid extension found. Extension installation failed.

hello @Babak can u update to the latest one, please? this one has some bug, or may be not properly nulled. there is an update 2.3.1 in november 9. can u update please?

Babak updated WooInstant - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout with a new update entry:

WooInstant v2.4.5

Download WooInstant v2.4.5 - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout Nulled Free
17 January 2021 – v2.4.5

– Added: Auto Open Popup when an item is added to the cart
– Fixed: (PHP) In smartphone toggler doesn’t show up
– Fixed: (CSS) Opening/closing causes the fixed element to jump
– Fixed: Some JavaScript bugs
– Improved: JavaScript codes
– Updated: WooCommerce 6.1.0 Compatibility Check

Reactions: GambitSteel

WooInstant v2.5.2

Download WooInstant v2.5.2 - WooCommerce Instant / Quick / Onepage / Direct Checkout Nulled Free
31 May 2022 – v2.5.2

– Updated: Compatibility check with WooCommerce 6.5.1
– Changed: Clicking on “Continue shopping” will close the sidebar/popup
– Fixed: WooCommerce not object error on layouts 2, 3
– Fixed: Auto sidebar opens when item added to cart
– Updated: Compatibility check with WordPress 6.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock