• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.13.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.7.2

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.7.2 Nulled Free
Jun 11, 2021 – Version 2.7.2

• Critical Fix: Stripe version 5.2.1 has caused Stripe JS to load at the checkout, fixed. (#3163)
  • Improved: Compatibility updated with ‘WooCommerce delivery slot’ plugin by Iconic. Added ‘Delivery slot’ field at checkout. (#3156)
  • Improved: PHP notice on the inclusion of image assets on seme server configurations, fixed. (#3160)
  • Improved: Compatibility updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello guys,
Can't get Order Bumps to work with AeroCheckout, the bumps are not showing at all on the checkout pages, it has been configured correctly.
I'm using latest Order Bumps released here (1.11) and latest Aero (2.7.2).
Any advices guys ?
Thanks in advance !
Have a nice week-end :)

@gintrux can you share screen over anydesk or teamviewer?

Or, if you have a staging site, then provide temporary wordpress admin login.

What I intend to do is log the array below to error log and find the indexes

PHP:
$instances[ $plugin ]

or to simply return the code below instead of checking the conditions.

PHP:
md5( wp_generate_password( 12 ) );

Reference to the code block in my example illustration able https://prnt.sc/16fukcu

PS: I am not a PRO in wordpress development. I mainly do core PHP.

Reactions: gintrux
Babak updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.8.0

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.8.0 Nulled Free
= v2.8.0 (2021-06-22) =

* Added: Deep Integration with Oxygen with 2 new Oxygen modules and 13 pre-build templates:
Following new Oxygen modules are created
- Checkout Form
- Mini Cart
* Added: Compatibility added with 'WC-AC Hook' plugin by Matthew Treherne. Form field is added. (#3177)
* Added: Compatibility added with 'YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Premium' plugin. Birthday field is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and yuval
Same here, could be a compatibility problem with the newest Woocommerce update?
I think the problem is not the compatibility with woocommerce, I installed the latest version and after a few minutes it uninstalled it by myself.

I was using normal at that exact moment and an error appeared out of nowhere, I refreshed the page and it disappeared.

I went back to the previous version and the button add new, import and export are gone.

Lucky for me I had exported a checkout template a few days ago and by inspecting (F12) I found the page link to import, now I'm duplicating this imported template to create new checkouts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock