• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooFood - Online delivery for Woocommerce

Hello,
I am also interested in this plugin but cant find it and seeing all of your message I believe its not available anywhere.

I noticed there are 20 of us looking for this plugin which costs about $200 divided by 20 will cost each $10 which I am sure most of us can spend for this.

So how about we combine and buy it so all of us can make use of it.

Do let me know what do you guys think

Hey spooky man, I just wanted to write that im going to buy this plugin.
But it would cost me much of my negotiated price with my customer.
I would be in for this definetly. But we would still need someone to null it. I think the guy who made the plugin, secured it better than most themes and plugins.
I'm really considering to buy it right now. I got the money, but I need the ROI.
If I get another customer who want's a online-shop or I can make a deal with my current customer to pay me the 200 bucks, I'll go ahead.

But just to know who would send me 10 bucks for it? I'll let you know how it went anyways.
Maybe im buying it and just share it.

Just wait maybe 2 - 4 Days til I have my answer from my customer!! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Hello Keypro,

Thanks for the update.

I do understand your concern and I will wait for your update.

I am definitely in this and I am sure others will be too.

Do let me know when you make the purchase and how should I pay you?

Since you have studied this product, is there any way to have this plugin on ios or android app?

Thanks

I would be in for this definetly. But we would still need someone to null it. I think the guy who made the plugin, secured it better than most themes and plugins.
I'm really considering to buy it right now. I got the money, but I need the ROI.
If I get another customer who want's a online-shop or I can make a deal with my current customer to pay me the 200 bucks, I'll go ahead.

But just to know who would send me 10 bucks for it? I'll let you know how it went anyways.

Just wait maybe 2 - 4 Days til I have my answer from my customer!! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
Hello,
I am also interested in this plugin but cant find it and seeing all of your message I believe its not available anywhere.

I noticed there are 20 of us looking for this plugin which costs about $200 divided by 20 will cost each $10 which I am sure most of us can spend for this.

+10$ here

Reactions: spooky

Hello,

Any update from your end?

Thanks

Hey guys!
I got an update for you.

I'm buying the Plugin tommorow.
I don't have paypal though, just a credit card, my bank account and crypto wallets.

But first I want to ask @Babak if he is okay with @spooky s Idea !!!

Because we are using his forum for a trade like this..

Reactions: difli
Hey guys!
I got an update for you.

I don't have paypal though, just a credit card, my bank account and crypto wallets.

good plugin but very expencive also u can trade in pm if u want

Hey guys!
I got an update for you.

Perfect. I hope hes fine with it.

Hey guys!
I got an update for you.

i really hope the license supports multi websites, if it does i'd be happy to chip in..
please update us if the plugin is worth it and if the software included actually works..
thanks!!

Hey guys!
I got an update for you.

im interested too ! let me know if you need something

¡Hola! También estoy interesado ¿Sabes si la licencia es compatible con varios sitios web?

hello,
Have you purchased this one ?
The normal license is for one website only. The extended license, $ 1,499 is for unlimited sites.
Under the normal license, the desktop app does not work. You will need the paid license.

I found the one being sold. It's safe, I already bought many systems from them.

Hello,

I'm in to share the cost of this plugin. Just let me know where to make the payment

Guys, we already have 4 people, lack16 interested in UNLIMITED. Whoever wants to join, join the WhatsApp group I created.

1499 divided by 20 people = 74.95

Group WhatsApp:

Link Plugin:
Hello,
Have you tried this plugin? I tried to check the mulitstore demo but I couldnt find one.

Speak personal. I have news.
Whoever wants, seeing WooFood Unlimited with all updates.
Unlimited Domains.
With Dektop App Working 100%.
With automatic coupon printing.

Value: $100

Just call me on whats:

do you want to sell ???????????

Group buy would be great. If interested in group purchase, lets indicate here and with the permission of the Moderators form a group to buy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock