• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.4.3

No permission to download
I found an error when I installed v6.5.4, guys, how do I fix this error? Thanks a lot!

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 734

Warning
: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 734

Warning
: file_get_contents(https://xxx.com/wp-content/uploads/ready-design-1.svg): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 734

Hi @666 . As you say you have error when install 6.5.4. Is this a clean install of wordpress and after that you set woodmart 6.5.4 and then you see this error ? If is that case you must 1st checkis if a svg is forbidden from your server.

But if is not a clean install and it's update - disable all plugins that are not in woodmart theme and check for the error.

There is an unwritten rule - when there is an update, it is good to wait at least a week before using it. You can see timeline of changelog of woodmart and u will see what I mean.

Hi @666 . As you say you have error when install 6.5.4. Is this a clean install of wordpress and after that you set woodmart 6.5.4 and then you see this error ? If is that case you must 1st checkis if a svg is forbidden from your server.

But if is not a clean install and it's update - disable all plugins that are not in woodmart theme and check for the error.

There is an unwritten rule - when there is an update, it is good to wait at least a week before using it. You can see timeline of changelog of woodmart and u will see what I mean.

Thanks bro, I'm a fresh install of wordpress and I enabled woodmart version 6.42 and it worked perfectly fine, but enabling version 6.5.4 gave me this error instantly.I used version 6.42 of woodmart-core for the override, but still got the error.

Oh, this unwritten rule is so strange. :ROFLMAO:

I found an error when I installed v6.5.4, guys, how do I fix this error? Thanks a lot!

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 734

Warning
: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 734

Warning
: file_get_contents(https://xxx.com/wp-content/uploads/ready-design-1.svg): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/xxx.com/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 734
There's something wrong with SSL certificate or with SSL plugin (ReallySimpleSSL or similar installed on yoyr site). Try to check it. If you use your own Linux server (or VPS hosting maybe, with Linux onboard) - there may be a problem with Let's Encrypt root sertificate expiration. I found similar problem solving, there was the same issue, but, in addition, server was under quite old PHP 7.0. So if the exact issue - try to search solution

There's something wrong with SSL certificate or with SSL plugin (ReallySimpleSSL or similar installed on yoyr site). Try to check it. If you use your own Linux server (or VPS hosting maybe, with Linux onboard) - there may be a problem with Let's Encrypt root sertificate expiration. I found similar problem solving, there was the same issue, but, in addition, server was under quite old PHP 7.0. So if the exact issue - try to search solution
Thanks bro, I am using Linux system, PHP 7.4, SSL certificate status is normal.

I am using woodmart version 6.42 and everything is fine. When I reinstalled WP and enabled woodmart version 6.54, it came up with this error. Because of this, I don't know where to start troubleshooting the cause.

Hi, I am kind of new here, I got this error when uploading 6.5.4 with 6.4.2 already installed

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

What should i do?

Thanks

Hi, I am kind of new here, I got this error when uploading 6.5.4 with 6.4.2 already installed

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

What should i do?

Thanks
It's because there is a package (of several files) in the file you've downloaded here. Just unpack it somewhere and find out woodmart.zip file in 'WoodMart Theme' folder. So you should install the theme by uploading only this theme file (woodmart.zip). You can use othere files from the package to install child theme or/and plugins manually, but installing as above is necessary

Reactions: Moh
There's an issue with the 6.5.4 files. I'm getting the same style.css error. Looks like the file is missing in the main theme and it won't install properly.

There's an issue with the 6.5.4 files. I'm getting the same style.css error. Looks like the file is missing in the main theme and it won't install properly.

Read @vasilyitch post above yours, just extract the zip, do not simply install as it comes. 😉

It's because there is a package (of several files) in the file you've downloaded here. Just unpack it somewhere and find out woodmart.zip file in 'WoodMart Theme' folder. So you should install the theme by uploading only this theme file (woodmart.zip). You can use othere files from the package to install child theme or/and plugins manually, but installing as above is necessary
Thank you.

Reactions: vasilyitch
Hmm. I tried it many times, it kept taking me to this current version.

Edit:

Got it.
Is it last working on v6.5.2 then and not working in either v6.5.3 or v6.5.4?

The shopping cart.

Reactions: Babak
Is it last working on v6.5.2 then and not working in either v6.5.3 or v6.5.4?

The shopping cart.
Noticed the mobile menu issue was a conflict with Elementor Header & Footer Builder plugin. So I deactivated it and used HTML Blocks.

Shopping cart now opens sidebar for mobile and mobile menu is also now working.

Phew!

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
pleash help me
I have one product 2 picture problem

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-08-13 05-46-03-852.jpg
    bandicam 2022-08-13 05-46-03-852.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock