• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.4.3

No permission to download
Hi,

I'm from Spain and I live in Germany, but I write in english because is only allowed to speak in english hier.

I bought this theme one year ago, but now the license is spired. I'm still able to download but I can't get support.

Great, so verify with @Babak and are you happy providing updates for this thread whilst you still have access to them?

Reactions: Babak
Great, so verify with @Babak and are you happy providing updates for this thread whilst you still have access to them?
Yes, I will be happy to provide it here as long as I have access to updates. I think I already verified this with Babak or another user a few weeks ago.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Perfect! I'm glad to find people who speak Spanish. I am trying to run an online business. it seemed pretty simple when I thought about it!..hahaha. If I had met BABIATO a long time ago, I would have saved a lot of money in plugins and themes that do not work. in the end you have to make many modifications to all of them. Not to mention the programming errors. Anyway I learned a lot in the last two years that I started with this. Things are difficult around here. i have to be able to finish this multivendor site. the other option is to steal money from a cop. ....

on the subject of toolset, i am sending you a private message. maybe you can answer some questions since you seem to have used it. thanks.

Thanks to babak too!

Just tested before updated here on local and sandbox with MegaMarket theme and both install demo fine during theme setup.

If anybody gets AJAX error then first try increasing all of your PHP settings to a higher value.

They even mention that on their own forum support page here.

For some reason, the addition to the elementor stopped working. Woodmart Core and Elementor updated to the latest version Who knows what the problem is??

Attachments

• 2022-06-18_09-10-50.png
    2022-06-18_09-10-50.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 34
For some reason, the addition to the elementor stopped working. Woodmart Core and Elementor updated to the latest version Who knows what the problem is??

I am exactly having the same problem...It was working a month ago but now i am unable to import template blocks...

Please help me i am unable to import template blocks

Reactions: vengr2525
I am exactly having the same problem...It was working a month ago but now i am unable to import template blocks...

What was the last version that it was working for you?

Might be something they have done and nothing we can change, however we can check and see.

Reactions: boyforge

hello. after learning the hard way and trial and error, I suggest that from the cpanel of your server, you make a "staging" of your site and there if you try the updates you want. Never on your production site

Greetings!

in order. this turns out to be an issue on the Woodmart server side/
I haven't changed anything....Whenever i try to import xtemos template blocks...It shows The element can't be loaded from the server. Even though by updating everything to 6.5.2...it still gives the error

Please help..anybody facing the error while importing template blocks/widgets?

in order. this turns out to be an issue on the Woodmart server side/

Have they released any statement amount about it?

I haven't changed anything....Whenever i try to import xtemos template blocks...It shows The element can't be loaded from the server. Even though by updating everything to 6.5.2...it still gives the error

Why you need to make your font larger?

Read @vengr2525 post right above yours.

@bobsmith because in my system font is too small to view...anyways...are you facing the same error? I just need to confirm else it might be due to nulled version.

Bro you can check your Server's Mod Security settings. Before you can try SSL plugin. i try it works. please return back for anwser thanks

Bro you can check your Server's Mod Security settings. Before you can try SSL plugin. i try it works. please return back for anwser thanks

Ok, so you are saying that mod security should be disabled? How to do that? In the server we have SSL already installed. So, should i try SSL plugin?

21-06-2022 - Update version 6.5.3

FIXED: Single product JS error when variations load by AJAX.
FIXED: Free shipping progress bar update on checkout.
FIXED: Single product builder SEO data issue.
FIXED: Issue product categories masonry (with first wide)
FIXED: Issue with lazy loading for images.
UPDATED: Google fonts list.

Have anyone untouched 6.5.3 (or nulled already maybe)?

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock