• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.4.3

No permission to download
It is not clear from your message what exactly does not work and how can you help?
Didn't work right after installing the theme or after some action of yours?
You can solve, for example, like this:
1. Disable all plugins and make a basic import, if this has not been done before
2. Restore a copy of the working state of the theme on the hosting
3. completely remove the theme and test the work of your menu on another theme, for example the default wordpress.
Perhaps you have not made changes to the license file and therefore you have errors
ME also having issues with header, cant change nothing on the header, doesnt matter what i do.

1616681714428.png

1616681714615.png
In the first picture, there's already an header.

Do you have any other header builder Plugin installed? Perhaps?

And what demo is that? Is it from woodmart or another theme or you designed it yourself?

Reactions: ricolhaw
In the first picture, there's already an header.

Do you have any other header builder Plugin installed? Perhaps?

And what demo is that? Is it from woodmart or another theme or you designed it yourself?
MOTORCYCLE demo imported from woodmart, just customized it using widget from elementor.
1616687732716.png
no i have only the header builder from woodmart installed, i dont know why dont work, i think its a bug from the demo import, thats using the old demo header instead of the new one. just a guess. any tips on how to modify the demo file?

I google it and multiple people having the same issue with the header. But dont know the fix yet

MOTORCYCLE demo imported from woodmart, just customized it using widget from elementor.
1616687732716.png
no i have only the header builder from woodmart installed, i dont know why dont work, i think its a bug from the demo import, thats using the old demo header instead of the new one. just a guess. any tips on how to modify the demo file?

I google it and multiple people having the same issue with the header. But dont know the fix yet
1616688220498.png

FINALLY FIXED IT. just go with - edit with elementor - edit header button.

1616688291466.png

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
1616688220498.png

FINALLY FIXED IT. just go with - edit with elementor - edit header button.

1616688291466.png
Finally, but I don't think Woodmart has Elementor header builder option or maybe it does and I didn't see it?

Anyway happy for you! 😅

Finally, but I don't think Woodmart has Elementor header builder option or maybe it does and I didn't see it?

Anyway happy for you! 😅
NO, IT HAS THEIR OWN HEADER BUILDER. BUT TO WORK YOU HAVE TO ACCESS BY THIS BUTTON AND NOT BY THEME SETTINGS --> HEADER BUILDER

Is there anyone selling genuine licence of this theme ?
Please do PM me if you have a genuine licence where theme can be updated.

Reactions: boyforge
I have the following error after installing

Warning: Use of undefined constant valid - assumed 'valid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/License.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/License.php:10) in /home/customer/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6362

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock