• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.4.3

No permission to download
An update has been released. Critical bugs were probably fixed. Please update.

Woodmart-6.0.1.jpg
@Babak

Edit: guys anyone knows how to filter by brand only ? Like i need a filter for a specific car model, so i need to that brand only shows on the filter, those specific car models.

WoodMart – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme v6.0.1 NULLED
07-04-2021 – Update version 6.0.1

• ADDED: Promo popup element extra content classes option
  • FIXED: Header banner spacing
  • FIXED: Missing menu dropdowns
  • FIXED: Show sidebar button on shop page
  • FIXED: Theme settings background color PHP error

TassieNZ :)

@Babak

Edit: guys anyone knows how to filter by brand only ? Like i need a filter for a specific car model, so i need to that brand only shows on the filter, those specific car models.
If I understand you correctly, then you need to use the option, Brand in this site theme. You can also use product tags to filter products containing this tag. The second option may not be clear to the site user. Image admin panel from theme 5.3.6
Brand-1.jpg Brand-2.jpg Brand-3.jpg Brand-4.jpg

Reactions: ricolhaw
Babak updated WoodMart - Best Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

WoodMart Theme v6.0.1 Nulled

Download WoodMart v6.0.1 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
07-04-2021 – Update version 6.0.1 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• ADDED: Promo popup element extra content classes option
  • FIXED: Header banner spacing
  • FIXED: Missing menu dropdowns
  • FIXED: Show sidebar button on shop page
  • FIXED: Theme settings background color PHP error

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything is ok for me. Have no errors
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_elementor_is_edit_mode() in /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /home/u323209275/domains/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(229): woodmart_is_woo_ajax() #1 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(95): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles->get_page_css_files() #2 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles->set_page_css_files(Object(WP)) #3 /home/u323209275/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(551): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(763): do_action_ref_array('wp', Array) #6 /hom in /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php on line 73

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_elementor_is_edit_mode() in /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /home/u323209275/domains/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(229): woodmart_is_woo_ajax() #1 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Pagecssfiles.php(95): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles->get_page_css_files() #2 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): WOODMART_Pagecssfiles->set_page_css_files(Object(WP)) #3 /home/u323209275/domains/xxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(551): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php(763): do_action_ref_array('wp', Array) #6 /hom in /home/u323209275/domains/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/helpers.php on line 73

I installed 6.0.0 (6.0.1) on version 5.3.6 and there were no errors, but the side basket stopped working and the problem with the menu for desktop devices. I think I need to wait a week, because version 6.0.2 has already been released

Last edited:
I installed version 5.3.6 and did not display any errors, but the basket stopped working and the problem with the menu for the desktop. I think you need to wait a week, because version 6.0.2 has already been released

Please send me 5.3.6 file. Thanks.

My bug report: in the latest version, the header builder is not working properly. In mobile, the logo & cart is not working properly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock