• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
Anyone having problems with html blocks and elementor? I created a header with 3 columns with html block, added it to the header builder using html blocks. But the formatting is messed up. List does not show as inline, looks like a conflict with elementor, html block and the theme. Any ideas?

Reactions: ricolhaw
Anyone having problems with html blocks and elementor? I created a header with 3 columns with html block, added it to the header builder using html blocks. But the formatting is messed up. List does not show as inline, looks like a conflict with elementor, html block and the theme. Any ideas?
i am also having this issues, but i sticked to the default one

Thought HTML Blocks is only compatible when you go with WP Bakery Page Builder instead of elementor?

Thought HTML Blocks is only compatible when you go with WP Bakery Page Builder instead of elementor?
i asked the same question at themeforest and got a reply that html blocks will work with elementor. Someone here had mentioned that they bought the theme. Maybe they can get clarification from the developer.

i asked the same question at themeforest and got a reply that html blocks will work with elementor. Someone here had mentioned that they bought the theme. Maybe they can get clarification from the developer.
yes this would be nice, maybe you can mention the one who bought ?

yes this would be nice, maybe you can mention the one who bought ?
wookid had mentioned he has a license. Maybe he can get clarification. In any case, I solved the issue by using 3 blocks with just one column in each, instead of having 3 columns in one block. So essentially you can add any elementor widget to the header builder using the HTML block as long as it is in one column. multiple columns messes up the formatting.

Yo guys, I've been trying this theme like 2 days ago, so kinda newbie. :cool:
Would like to ask, in Register/Registration, is it possible to add some fields like:

First Name
Last Name
Phone Number
Guest/Admin(Role)

Can you suggest me a plugin/s guys that compatible with this theme please? (y)
1.PNG

Edited:
Nevermind. It's a woocommerce functionality. :cool:

Last edited:
i am also having this issues, but i sticked to the default one

Why not use Anywhere Elementor Plugin?

Then input the shortcode in the areas you need the html blocks?

I used anywhere elementor (free version) on my website, did the trick.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock