• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Subscriptions

WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.2.0

No permission to download
*** WooCommerce Subscriptions Changelog ***

2021-10-06 - version 3.1.6
* Fix: Add back the limited subscription setting for simple subscription products (introduced in v3.1.5). PR#4214

Attachments

• woocommerce-subscriptions-v3.1.6.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,426
*** WooCommerce Subscriptions Changelog ***

2021-10-06 - version 3.1.6
* Fix: Add back the limited subscription setting for simple subscription products (introduced in v3.1.5). PR#4214
please im hving isues using my own its not showing in adding new product

please im hving isues using my own its not showing in adding new product
I'm sorry but I do not use this plugin in any installation. I share it since I have access to the original but that's all.

Hello,

Impossible to put in French, however I have the .po and .mo files .... does anyone have a solution?
Thank you

Hello, here it is
once you have installed the plugin, if you know how to do it, your best option is to copy the content of
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/languages/
into the folder
/wp-content/languages/plugins/

Attachments

• woocommerce-subscriptions-v3.1.6-fr-be.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hello,
I don't know if it is OK to ask right here but, can someone help me with this add-on?
All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions

Hi, how are you guys? After searching and looking for an extension of this plugin. I decide to ask if anyone knows if it is there or if we can do something to have it in Babiato. I leave the link to the plugin.

thank you!
If you want to request something then post your request in the request section not in another plugins resource thread!

And maybe see this as an alternative...

Reactions: XZ-Alpha
If you want to request something then post your request in the request section not in another plugins resource thread!

And maybe see this as an alternative...

Thank you for answering and for submitting an alternative. However, this alternative does not allow automatic recurring payments. The client has to do them manually and for that reason it is not useful. Thank you very much too. I don't see where is the thread to request a plugin. If you are kind enough to send me the link, I will be grateful.

Thank you for answering and for submitting an alternative. However, this alternative does not allow automatic recurring payments. The client has to do them manually and for that reason it is not useful. Thank you very much too. I don't see where is the thread to request a plugin. If you are kind enough to send me the link, I will be grateful.

Reactions: XZ-Alpha

Have you considered using this deposits plugin? It sounds like it could potentially meet your needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock