• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Triply - Tour Booking WordPress Theme

Triply - Tour Booking WordPress Theme v2.3.6

No permission to download

SHELL-NULL

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2022
Null Active
memomohannad submitted a new resource:

Triply - Tour Booking WordPress Theme - Beautiful Travel Booking WordPress Theme for Travel Agency Websites

the file is protected by password :

Triply - Tour Booking WordPress Theme​

triply.png

Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme is designed to showcase your tours in style, offering remarkable pages to display your tours and destinations. It is perfect for travel agencies, tour operators, trip holiday booking websites, booking companies looking for a unique and intuitive search...

Read more about this resource...

yes i did a scan, there is a tojan , but i think this is analytics code or class or to trace the files for installing in any not authority domain
because the theme is from themeforest immediately and as you see it is not nulled, it is untouched theme

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Afte adding tours they are not appearin in the item list. Is anyone else facing the issue? Any solution?

Failed - Network error - Please I'm unable to download this theme kindly someone help
@SHELL-NULL kindly check the download link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock