• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate By PluginRepublic

WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate By PluginRepublic v3.11.0 Null Fix

No permission to download
Pro enabled :)

This only works if you are updating, try to install the plugin with a clean Wordpress install. It still forwards you to their website.

I also tried to null it and got close but couldn't get the "global add-ons" page to load it is stuck on a blank page.

Hey what do you mean with the changes required? Indeed we're on a really old version and update would be nice
Sorry for the late reply on this. The version I uploaded was the last one before it was updated. That version wasn't nulled as features that come with the pro version was still showing as not active. I nulled it based on an old version that was nulled and re-uploaded it.

Let me know if you want me to check out the latest one to see if it needs any further changes. I noticed you said it's been nulled but certain things are not working i.e. global add-ons showing blank page etc.

Sorry for the late reply on this. The version I uploaded was the last one before it was updated. That version wasn't nulled as features that come with the pro version was still showing as not active. I nulled it based on an old version that was nulled and re-uploaded it.

Let me know if you want me to check out the latest one to see if it needs any further changes. I noticed you said it's been nulled but certain things are not working i.e. global add-ons showing blank page etc.

Hey bro thanks for the explanation.

Can you also help with the latest version? I tried yesterday but like you also said the global add-ons is showing blank. I will also compare it to yours when I have a bit time, didn't do that already

Reactions: DCDev
Hey bro thanks for the explanation.

Can you also help with the latest version? I tried yesterday but like you also said the global add-ons is showing blank. I will also compare it to yours when I have a bit time, didn't do that already
Ok a bit late to the table with the nulled version. Sorry :(.

I have attached the changes required to get all 'Pro' versions in the Untouched (v3.11.0).

Please test on a staging site first to make sure everything is working as expected. Everything works fine on my end so hopefully their wont be any issues.

Attachments

• woocommerce-product-extras-ultimate-v3.11.0_nulled.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Filorslash

I have attached the changes required to get all 'Pro' versions in the Untouched (v3.11.0).

Please test on a staging site first to make sure everything is working as expected. Everything works fine on my end so hopefully their wont be any issues.
Thank you for the nulled version :)

for me it doesn't show the total price amount anymore ...

Thanks for your work
can you please check @Filorslash problem

Thank you for the nulled version :)

for me it doesn't show the total price amount anymore ...
Ok not sure why its not showing the total amount anymore. I have altered the licence and not changed anything in the module itself.

@bobsmith , please can you assist on this? the 'Untouched' version is still downloadable. I have "Tried" to null it based on a previous version. Nothing in the core plugin has been touched. If you do get time please compare mine to another version and see what might be the cause to the issue flagged above.

The only other reason is the version released has issues and we have to wait on the original developer to release a fix. Unfortunately knowing what is causing the issue above is out of my reach.

If Bob does get it working apologies for how I nulled it to cause this issue. All i have done is match like for like on a previous version. Nothing else was touched. Testing it on a staging site seems to show everything as working in the Pro version as everything wasn't greyed out

Bob, apologies for getting you involved. I can see you are a master at these things and I might have messed this one up somehow. :(.

Ok not sure why its not showing the total amount anymore. I have altered the licence and not changed anything in the module itself.

@bobsmith , please can you assist on this? the 'Untouched' version is still downloadable. I have "Tried" to null it based on a previous version. Nothing in the core plugin has been touched. If you do get time please compare mine to another version and see what might be the cause to the issue flagged above.

The only other reason is the version released has issues and we have to wait on the original developer to release a fix. Unfortunately knowing what is causing the issue above is out of my reach.

If Bob does get it working apologies for how I nulled it to cause this issue. All i have done is match like for like on a previous version. Nothing else was touched. Testing it on a staging site seems to show everything as working in the Pro version as everything wasn't greyed out

Bob, apologies for getting you involved. I can see you are a master at these things and I might have messed this one up somehow. :(.

Do not apologise, that is how you learn by mistakes, we make plenty all the time, you just don't get to see them mostly as hopefully working versions are released 🤣

Do not apologise, that is how you learn by mistakes, we make plenty all the time, you just don't get to see them mostly as hopefully working versions are released 🤣
Will grab yours and untouched main and see where we are at and come back sometime with good news hopefully.

• Love
Who has updates?

= 3.11.3, 20 July 2022 =
* Added: JavaScript counter for Text and Textarea fields
* Fixed: cannot select color in picker field
* Fixed: default value for Radio Group is not being applied if field or group is initially hidden
* Fixed: conditions are not triggered if the Add button is clicked when using the Column Products Layout and Products Quantities is not Independent
* Fixed: option prices reappear on fields with percentage price when selecting variations, even if Option Price Visibility is set to Hidden
* Fixed: field setting Only Charge Alphanumeric is not getting applied in the cart
* Fixed: pewc_condition_value_step filter not getting applied to number fields in new condition row
* Updated: Optimised validation now includes checking if the number of selected options for image swatch, checkbox group, or product fields exceed that of the max value

= 3.11.2, 22 June 2022 =
* Added: integration with Fees and Discounts to apply role-based discounts to add-on fields
* Added: pewc_global_group_order filter
* Added: triggers for Image Preview to hook into field visibility affected by conditions

= 3.11.1, 8 June 2022 =
* Added: pewc_field_inner_tag action
* Added: filters for option attributes and values
* Added: num_bookings param for calculations (for Bookings for WooCommerce)
* Added: pewc_exit_after_download filter
* Fixed: QuickView does not work on Column layout for Product and Product Categories fields
* Fixed: incorrect display in the summary panel for Product fields using Column layout
* Fixed: Date fields not saving 'Disable days of the week' values properly in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: bug when using condition operators Greater Than and Less Than
* Fixed: Min Chars and Max Chars are not checked if a text field is not required
* Fixed: Product Categories field is not saving the selected categories in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: required fields inside hidden groups still fail JS validation
* Fixed: child product discount disappears if product does not have add-on fields and if Fees and Discount is active
* Fixed: Product fields that use Swatches layout are not added to the totals on the product page
* Updated: JS for Fees and Discounts integration

Who has updates?

@Babak @DCDev and rest of you....
Try main download now and see if works for you. 🤔

As for you @Mondialogo12 you are a new member who joined only this month and therefore have hardly any contribution to Babiato, therefore best you read Babiato rules fully and understand how Babiato works.
You do not join up and start spamming a thread like you have done with posts requesting something to be nulled along with simply tagging any active member or staff member that you think will help you.
You are lucky that @DCDev and @Babak have requested this as well, otherwise myself and probably others here, would have simply just ignored your thread spamming posts.

Now anybody able to get updated versions?

= 3.11.3, 20 July 2022 =
* Fixed: default value for Radio Group is not being applied if field or group is initially hidden
* Fixed: conditions are not triggered if the Add button is clicked when using the Column Products Layout and Products Quantities is not Independent
* Fixed: option prices reappear on fields with percentage price when selecting variations, even if Option Price Visibility is set to Hidden
* Fixed: field setting Only Charge Alphanumeric is not getting applied in the cart
* Fixed: pewc_condition_value_step filter not getting applied to number fields in new condition row
* Updated: Optimised validation now includes checking if the number of selected options for image swatch, checkbox group, or product fields exceed that of the max value

= 3.11.2, 22 June 2022 =
* Added: integration with Fees and Discounts to apply role-based discounts to add-on fields
* Added: triggers for Image Preview to hook into field visibility affected by conditions

= 3.11.1, 8 June 2022 =
* Fixed: QuickView does not work on Column layout for Product and Product Categories fields
* Fixed: incorrect display in the summary panel for Product fields using Column layout
* Fixed: Date fields not saving 'Disable days of the week' values properly in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: Min Chars and Max Chars are not checked if a text field is not required
* Fixed: Product Categories field is not saving the selected categories in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: child product discount disappears if product does not have add-on fields and if Fees and Discount is active
* Fixed: Product fields that use Swatches layout are not added to the totals on the product page

Who has updates?

@Babak @DCDev and rest of you....
Try main download now and see if works for you. 🤔

As for you @Mondialogo12 you are a new member who joined only this month and therefore have hardly any contribution to Babiato, therefore best you read Babiato rules fully and understand how Babiato works.
You do not join up and start spamming a thread like you have done with posts requesting something to be nulled along with simply tagging any active member or staff member that you think will help you.
You are lucky that @DCDev and @Babak have requested this as well, otherwise myself and probably others here, would have simply just ignored your thread spamming posts.

Now anybody able to get updated versions?

= 3.11.3, 20 July 2022 =

= 3.11.2, 22 June 2022 =

= 3.11.1, 8 June 2022 =
Sorry for bothering you
but I dont want to make spam. I will do my best for BABIATO
thanks @Babak for his help. he is super proffesional
NUll version fixed and pro features work well

• Love
Reactions: Babak and DCDev
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock