• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate By PluginRepublic

WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate By PluginRepublic v3.11.0 Null Fix

No permission to download
Latest version is v3.10.4.

@Akbaba Do you have the latest version, please? I don't know if you uploaded the latest plugin before the babiato crash. Thanks.

Babak updated WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate with a new update entry:

Download WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate v3.9.7

Download WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate v3.9.7 Nulled Free
= v3.9.7, 15 March 2022 =

* Added: save AJAX uploads if validation fails
* Added: pewc_cart_item_extras_child_product filter
* Fixed: PHP notice if default value is an array
* Fixed: enabling QuickView allows child products' attributes to override the parent product's
* Fixed: character settings do not appear for Text Preview in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: tax issues on calculation fields
* Fixed: tax issues on column layout...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: pbaudi
I can null this for you if you like. I noticed after 3.9.4 that the plugin hasn't been nulled, or something isnt correct after that version that flags the licence on 3.9.7.

I compared the two version above and they are completely different on the file that the licence is checked on. The latest one seems to still not be nulled,. It might be best to double check before I share my version if required.

Last edited:
I can null this for you if you like. I noticed after 3.9.4 that the plugin hasn't been nulled, or something isnt correct after that version that flags the licence on 3.9.7.

I compared the two version above and they are completely different on the file that the licence is checked on. The latest one seems to still not be nulled,. It might be best to double check before I share my version if required.
Would be great if you can share it. Thanks man.

The latest one is actually 3.11.2

Hi @KaoVN do you have the latest version? Thanks: in advance :)...

Change log since one uploaded;

= 3.11.2, 22 June 2022 =
* Added: integration with Fees and Discounts to apply role-based discounts to add-on fields
* Added: pewc_global_group_order filter
* Added: triggers for Image Preview to hook into field visibility affected by conditions

= 3.11.1, 8 June 2022 =
* Added: pewc_field_inner_tag action
* Added: filters for option attributes and values
* Added: num_bookings param for calculations (for Bookings for WooCommerce)
* Added: pewc_exit_after_download filter
* Fixed: QuickView does not work on Column layout for Product and Product Categories fields
* Fixed: incorrect display in the summary panel for Product fields using Column layout
* Fixed: Date fields not saving 'Disable days of the week' values properly in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: bug when using condition operators Greater Than and Less Than
* Fixed: Min Chars and Max Chars are not checked if a text field is not required
* Fixed: Product Categories field is not saving the selected categories in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: required fields inside hidden groups still fail JS validation
* Fixed: child product discount disappears if product does not have add-on fields and if Fees and Discount is active
* Fixed: Product fields that use Swatches layout are not added to the totals on the product page
* Updated: JS for Fees and Discounts integration

= 3.11.0, 23 May 2022 =
* Added: preset styles option (beta)
* Added: pewc_products_for_cats_limit filter
* Added: optimised validation option (beta)
* Added: $product_id param to pewc_get_add_on_image_action
* Fixed: Product Categories fields do not correctly validate the min/max child products value
* Fixed: when Display child products as metadata is enabled, child products of Product Categories fields are displayed as product IDs
* Fixed: handling of failed AJAX uploads when using drag-and-drop
* Fixed: if Enable editing is active, when validation fails, Update product reverts to Add product
* Fixed: summary panel does not hide hidden groups
* Fixed: bail early in pewc_product_single_add_to_cart_text if get_cart_contents() is null
* Updated: error handling of multiple Upload add-on fields

= 3.10.4, 5 May 2022 =
* Added: pewc_product_column_variants filter
* Fixed: checkbox field price not hidden correctly when set in Field Price Visibility
* Fixed: checkbox field price does not display percentage when setting is enabled
* Fixed: optimised conditions not doing initial check correctly

= 3.10.3, 2 May 2022 =
* Fixed: fatal error in Customizer

= 3.10.2, 29 April 2022 =
* Fixed: error in updating an order when Hide child products in the order is enabled

= 3.10.1, 26 April 2022 =
* Fixed: ensure child products in Product Categories fields link to parent products in cart
* Fixed: Product Categories fields with independent quantities
* Fixed: missing param in pewc_field
* Fixed: missing required element in checkbox template
* Fixed: validation issue for Product / Product Categories fields

= 3.10.0, 20 April 2022 =
* Added: new Products Categories field type
* Added: Checkboxes List and Radio List product field layouts
* Added: calculated_booking_cost and num_units_int params for calculations (for Bookings for WooCommerce)
* Fixed: look up table issue if header has decimals
* Fixed: parse error on products templates if licence not pro
* Fixed: parse error for weight fields with empty value
* Fixed: tax issues on column layout for child products
* Fixed: character settings do not appear for Text Preview in Global Add-Ons
* Fixed: group conditions not firing correctly when field is hidden
* Fixed: currency converted multiple times when add-ons in more than one group
* Fixed: bug in editing child products when the parent product uses a column layout
* Fixed: bug in field condition when using Select products layout and when Optimise conditions is enabled
* Fixed: tax issues in price display suffix
* Fixed: image swatch field price does not reset to zero if there is no option selected
* Fixed: child product independent quantities on the product page do not get multiplied if Multiply independent quantities is enabled
* Updated: set calculation price to 0 if look up table returns null
* Updated: get field parent in conditions.js for improved compatibility with Product Table Ultimate
* Updated: allow editing of upload fields
* Updated: use wp_get_attachment_image_url to get child product images
* Updated: check if quantity field does not exist for Bookings for WooCommerce
* Updated: markup for products-radio.php
* Updated: markup for checkbox.php
* Updated: markup for radio.php
* Updated: add child products prices to parent product price if Hide child products setting is enabled
* Updated: set Include variations as child products default to yes

Would be great if you can share it. Thanks man.

Use the attached. its the one downloaded from here with the changes required.

@KaoVN - please see attached with changes made to get all features working. Based on the changelog above we are on a very old version now and would be cool to see the latest if possible :).

Attachments

• woocommerce-ultimate-product-extras-v3.9.7.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
Use the attached. its the one downloaded from here with the changes required.

@KaoVN - please see attached with changes made to get all features working. Based on the changelog above we are on a very old version now and would be cool to see the latest if possible :).
Hey what do you mean with the changes required? Indeed we're on a really old version and update would be nice

Babak updated WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate v3.11.0 Untouched

Download WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate v3.11.0 Nulled Free
= v3.11.0, 23 May 2022 =

* Added: preset styles option (beta)
* Added: pewc_products_for_cats_limit filter
* Added: optimised validation option (beta)
* Added: $product_id param to pewc_get_add_on_image_action
* Fixed: Product Categories fields do not correctly validate the min/max child products value
* Fixed: when Display child products as metadata is enabled, child products of Product Categories fields are displayed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock