Nulling Request WooCommerce Pixel Manager by woopt 1.12.4

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rationality

Apr 13, 2021
The one shared by phpcore doesn't seem the latest ones, files are different, it looks like an old version, and it stays in "free" mode so it's not nulled.

Plugin attached (latest original pro version)

Plugin name : WooCommerce Pixel Manager by woopt 1.12.4
Encoded with ioncube: no
Required additional plugin : Works upon WooCommerce plugin
Restrictions : I don't know what this mean but it needs to act like the pro version, it's protected by Freemius, also it is important to remove all of the connections made by freemius to periodically check the license and update the plugin

@Babak
@NullMaster
@phpCore
@Bedo
@FADLI-BATAM

Thank you.

Attachments

• woopt-pixel-manager-pro-latest.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

phpCore

∴ On Duty ∴
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jun 6, 2020
localhost
bit.ly
It's not an old release, it's the latest and files are the same like the one you attached expected for the freemius stuff.
Now if it's in free mode, this means that you have another plugin/theme that uses Freemius and loaded before this one.
So you need to disable all themes/plugins (expect Woocommerce, and use default theme) in order to test it.
Finally maybe I'm doing things wrong.

Rationality

Apr 13, 2021
It's not an old release, it's the latest and files are the same like the one you attached expected for the freemius stuff.
Now if it's in free mode, this means that you have another plugin/theme that uses Freemius and loaded before this one.
So you need to disable all themes/plugins (expect Woocommerce, and use default theme) in order to test it.
Finally maybe I'm doing things wrong.
I tested it in a fresh wordpress install with only WooCommerce installed, but it's unclear whether it was still in free mode or not, there should be a popup saying "you are in premium/pro" when it is enabled and there no popup.
But the biggest issues seems to be with the files themselves.

Some of the files are in different folders, also all the "__premium_only" js files are missing, some of the logics is missing in some of the php files.
No reasons to come here to waste you guys precious time. For me, it's too difficult to do, makes my head to spin. This plugin is seriously overpriced like all the others. Too greedy.

phpCore

∴ On Duty ∴
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jun 6, 2020
localhost
bit.ly

I'm using this link to get updates since the first purpose was to bypass Freemius in order to unlock some features but it seems that the free and pro version are not the same (at least when comparing the files)​

phpCore

∴ On Duty ∴
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jun 6, 2020
localhost
bit.ly
Based on the attached version in the first post, here is attempt to null it

Attachments

• woopt-pixel-manager-pro-null-attempt.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 14

bobsmith

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Oct 8, 2021
Based on the attached version in the first post, here is attempt to null it

@phpCore - Preferred the previous free one, needs the 'PHPCORE_IS_AWESOME' back in it 😊

Otherwise fine for me on quick test.

Just curious, you have put sdk as '2.4.0.1' and not '2.4.2', is it not possible to use 2.4.2 or later to do this?
It does look that way as having a quick scan right now over of the 2.4.2 release notes on GitHub for it.

• Haha
Reactions: phpCore

phpCore

∴ On Duty ∴
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jun 6, 2020
localhost
bit.ly
@phpCore - Preferred the previous free one, needs the 'PHPCORE_IS_AWESOME' back in it 😊

Otherwise fine for me on quick test.

Just curious, you have put sdk as '2.4.0.1' and not '2.4.2', is it not possible to use 2.4.2 or later to do this?
It does look that way as having a quick scan right now over of the 2.4.2 release notes on GitHub for it.

For the freemius it's a patched version that I own, I just replaced it since the purpose is to bypass Freemius, the rest is only to have the logic behind in order to let it work. All nulling job is to let scripts work.

Reactions: bobsmith

Rationality

Apr 13, 2021

I'm using this link to get updates since the first purpose was to bypass Freemius in order to unlock some features but it seems that the free and pro version are not the same (at least when comparing the files)​

I see then here is an important information:
Freemius allows plugin developpers to strip off the premium/pro data (they offer a tool for that) of a free version since WordPress does not allow uploading "premium/pro" features into a free version.

So yeah any free version downloaded off WordPress repository will result in no premium features at all. Only way is to get the full pro version when buying it.

I will try it when I can and ping you if there are any issues, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aminproton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks