• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles

WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles 1.4.4

No permission to download

Lino

Trusted Uploader
Apr 27, 2020
ourlife68 submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles (By Progos) - Sell woocommerce products in bundle or packages.

custom_product_box_preview.jpg

Do you want to sell an assorted case of drinks? Cupcake Box? Pack of Shirts and Tie? WooCommerce Mix and Match is a perfect solution that allows your customers to create bundle product packs by simply adding products to box.

Sell products in bundle or packages, this module offers an easy way for your customers to pick the items they need to compose a product. Your customers can create gift boxes of different items and send to their loved ones. You can...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I can't make this plugin work.

When I click to select a product it doesn't fill the box instead I get a console error.
I've tried 2 different websites and hosting.

Any idea?

Thanks

ourlife68 updated WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles v1.3.5

Version 1.3.5 Changelog:
* Added - Hide/Show out-of-stock products.
* Fixed - Grid layout equal height issue.
* Fixed - Masonry layout issues.
* Fixed - Ripple animation issue on loading more items.

Important Notes:
  • Since v1.3.5, the plugin directory name has changed from ultimate-box-product to mix_match_box_product
  • I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
ourlife68 updated WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles v1.3.7

Version 1.3.7
* Fixed - Incorrect Breadcrumb issue.

Version 1.3.6
* Fixed - Hide/Show out of stock products.
* Fixed - Random UI issue.
* Fixed - Required setting for message field.
* Fixed - Columns issue for out of stock.
* Fixed - Quantity issue for load more products.
* Fixed - Optimized code and security.

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and basabz

WooCommerce Mix & Match - Custom Product Boxes Bundles v1.4.0

Version 1.4.0
* Added - Shortcode support to display box product anywhere on site.
Version 1.3.9
* Added - Variable Product support with selectable variations in Product Box.
Version 1.3.8
* Added - Feature to allow customer to filter box product addons by category.
* Added - Languages files added for plugin translation.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock