• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Lottery Pick Numbers By wpgenie

WooCommerce Lottery Pick Numbers By wpgenie v2.2.2

No permission to download
Update is here, Enjoy
** Version 2.2.5 ** 5th May 2022
- Fix: caching
- Fix: letters on entry list page
- Add: new filters for entry lists page

Attachments

• woocommerce-lottery-pick-number-v2.2.5.zip
    187.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: ppyai and mg33dev
hi does anyone no why lottery ticket numbers are not displaying on my product page i cant choose what numbers i would like to purhcase and cant participate without selecting numbers

Update is here, Enjoy
** Version 2.2.5 ** 5th May 2022
- Fix: caching
- Fix: letters on entry list page
- Add: new filters for entry lists page

Do you have the latest version for this please?

Version 2.2.5 **

You're a star!

hi does anyone no why lottery ticket numbers are not displaying on my product page i cant choose what numbers i would like to purhcase and cant participate without selecting numbers
in your product in the woocommerce>Lottery, please select: Allow ticket numbers and they will appear.. if you have more trouble i am more than happy to help my friend. let me know if you need assistance

Reactions: mg33dev
Please remind me to send updates here with a quick comment and i will update the lottery pick number plugin as the updates are released. I dont check so your help is appreciate to keep you in the most up to date version. Thank you all for contributing to Babiato, I only hope my contribution is also helpful.

Reactions: lnovaes and mg33dev
in your product in the woocommerce>Lottery, please select: Allow ticket numbers and they will appear.. if you have more trouble i am more than happy to help my friend. let me know if you need assistance
yep tried everything still doesnt work im wondering if the theme has anything to do with it not displaying correctly

Attachments

• Snip20220520_8.png
    Snip20220520_8.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Snip20220520_7.png
    Snip20220520_7.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 27
i cant seem to get the questions to appear ive tried version 2.2.2 and now 2.2.5 and when i click force user to answer question it doesnt show the question however when you try and click participate it says please answer the question first but wont display the actual question any help will be greatly appreciated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock