• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Instagram By ThemeSquad

WooCommerce Instagram By ThemeSquad v4.6.2

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Instagram - Download Free WooCommerce Instagram Premium Nulled

woocommerce-logo-jpg.27

Download Free WooCommerce Instagram Premium Nulled
Display Instagram photographs of your products with a hashtag
We all love Instagram. We especially love showcasing images of our products in the wild, using the wonderful interface and filters provided by Instagram, directly on our mobile devices.

Bring these images to life on your website by integrating Instagram photographs, tagged with a...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated WooCommerce Instagram with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Instagram v2.1.0

Download WooCommerce Instagram v2.1.0 Free Nulled
2019-05-22 - version 2.1.0

• Feature - Automatically renew the access credentials.
  • Tweak - Keep the settings when disconnecting the Instagram account or removing the plugin.
  • Tweak - Remove older update notices on plugin activation.
  • Tweak - Added URL verification when connecting and disconnecting the Instagram account.
  • Tweak - Increased timeout parameter for the API requests.
  • Tweak - Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
Babak updated WooCommerce Instagram with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Instagram v2.2.0

Download WooCommerce Instagram v2.1.2 Nulled Free
2019-10-01 - version 2.2.0

• Feature - Choose the type of images to display on product pages.
  • Feature - Configure the type of images to display per product.
  • Tweak - Use the top images if there are not enough recent images for a hashtag.
  • Tweak - Check if the access credentials have been deprecated and it requires a re-authentication.
  • Tweak - Display a notice to manually renew the access credentials when the automated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this plugin save?

I saw this code
PHP:
function wc_instagram_get_auth_url() {
    return add_query_arg(
        array(
            'nonce'    => wp_create_nonce( 'wc_instagram_auth' ),
            'redirect' => rawurlencode( wc_instagram_get_settings_url() ),
        ),
        'https://connect.themesquad.com/facebook/login/'
    );
}
yes

Reactions: amit338 and Dieds
Does anyone here have a trick so that Instagram account located on managed clients country can use the feature of Instagram Shopping?

I can't connect my instagram business account to my facebook page (Not eligible for Instagram Shopping, Intagram Shopping isn't available in your region)

A new version: 3.2.0 is available on the official website.
Please update!
Thank you very much)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock