• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Food - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering

WooCommerce Food - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering v3.2.5

No permission to download
Babak updated WooCommerce Food - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Food v3.0.1

Download WooCommerce Food v3.0.1 - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering Nulled Free
v3.0.1 - 22/01/2022

- Add Option to set global option show before or after option of product
- Add shortcode parameter to show menu/category count
- Fix open modal bug when enable logic
- Fix filter bug when enable Menu by date
- Fix page navigation bug
- Fix edit options from cart bug when set default option
- Fix disable time slot when full order does not work
- Fix order does not show on calendar when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated WooCommerce Food - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Food v3.1.1

Download WooCommerce Food v3.1.1 - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering Nulled Free
v3.1.1 - 09/04/2022

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Add loading icon when click to add to cart
- Add mini cart shortcode
- Add accordion style for menu group
- Show "No time slot available" when there is no time slot available
- Fix copy extra option bug
- Fix order option bug
- Fix some other minor bugs

Reactions: EzFap
Nulled version is attached. There's no need to enter any code as it should just work. However, if you've already tried entering a code in the Envato box you will need to clear that attempted entry as anything in that box will block the plugin (I didn't attempt to bypass the verification of that box's content).

Whatever you've entered in the other box shouldn't be an issue, but it's unnecessary.

Attachments

• woocommerce_food_v3.1.1n.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Nulled version is attached. There's no need to enter any code as it should just work. However, if you've already tried entering a code in the Envato box you will need to clear that attempted entry as anything in that box will block the plugin (I didn't attempt to bypass the verification of that box's content).

Whatever you've entered in the other box shouldn't be an issue, but it's unnecessary.
you fix also the product addon options ?

Product addons options? I'm not sure what you're referring to....
On the product edit page do you have a option Product Options. What ask you to activate the plugin and dose not give u the option or global option ... But anyway i fix it ... Thx anyway... ;)

On the product edit page do you have a option Product Options. What ask you to activate the plugin and dose not give u the option or global option ... But anyway i fix it ... Thx anyway... ;)

Oh! Right, yes I do have the option (in my case it's Global Extra Product Options). My apologies for the confusion, I thought you were referring to a different plugin.

I didn't need to use that option on the site that I manage with this plugin, so I kind of forgot it existed. lol

Reactions: momarel
Oh! Right, yes I do have the option (in my case it's Global Extra Product Options). My apologies for the confusion, I thought you were referring to a different plugin.

I didn't need to use that option on the site that I manage with this plugin, so I kind of forgot it existed. lol
Here is team power. Everybody make something and in the end is a perfect free product. :)))
Is below if somebody need it...

Attachments

• woo-exfood_nulled.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

WooCommerce Food v3.1.3

Download WooCommerce Food v3.1.3 - Restaurant Menu & Food ordering Nulled Free
v3.1.3 - 06/07/2022

- Payment method by order method
- Add settings link to the new WooCommerce admin screen
- Allow save html in Custom price field
- Support CURCY - WooCommerce Multi Currency plugin
- Fix show price of extra option
- Fix some other minor bugs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock