• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woocommerce + Bitcoin/Crypto Payment & Stuffs

archonic

Trusted Uploader
Oct 10, 2019
localhost
Hi, I'm planning to integrate my woocommerce website with crypto payments as one of the available payment methods. There are so many related plugins in wprepo, so if anyone here had the experience of this implementation, can you please suggest me the best & reliable plugin for this purpose?

Also, i'm new to this crypto stuffs and need for the above purpose, I need help on:
  1. Where can i open my own bitcoin wallet. I checked coinbase, but they cannot sent btc to address, only to username.
  2. I want the crypto payment on my website goes into my wallet in (1)
  3. I need the wallet app / platform enable me to send/receive bitcoin payment using address.

There are some Plugins in the wp repo that would help you accept payments in Bitcoin, the problem is validation of payments

Hi
Use a plugin of one big-known bitcoin exchange and company.
Like this one:
commerce.coinbase.com/integrate/woocommerce

Do not trust any small unknown plugins.
Some of them may run away with all users' accounts one day lol, bitcoin is easy to steal.

Cheers

Reactions: Noxium
Hi
Use a plugin of one big-known bitcoin exchange and company.
Like this one:
commerce.coinbase.com/integrate/woocommerce

Do not trust any small unknown plugins.
Some of them may run away with all users' accounts one day lol, bitcoin is easy to steal.

Cheers
thanks for the suggestion. unfortunately its not being updated...

Hi
Sorry to hear that, well try to find other big exchange options.
Good luck

Cheers.
NoBs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock