• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled v14.0.10

No permission to download
Babak updated WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v13.5.6 Nulled

Download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v13.5.6 - Wordpress Plugin Nulled Free
v13.5.6 - 29.10.2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

- [FIX] - module "no aws keys import", identified a special case for retrieving "description, item attributes, variations" for some products
- [FIX] - issue with amazon remote image path (when website name includes 'amazon' word)
- [FIX] - issue with some ebay products returning 1$ price

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
@Babak My brother.
Just commenting to confirm that the updated plugin is working.
The previous update wasn't.
1610334777146.png

Tested it on local machine, will test it on live site.
Thanks a ton man :)

Reactions: Babak
Can anyone share 13.5.5 or this new version but fully working? its causing problems on my site and not working good.

How to activate:

This file modification will allow you to activate the addon using any Item Purchase Code. I have not checked to for any other callbacks/protections.

Edit File...

<YOUR WORDPRESS ROOT DIR>/wp-content/plugins/woozone/validation.php

Find Line 37-44

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = wp_remote_request( 'http://cc.aa-team.com/validation/validate.php?ipc=' .
            (urlencode($_REQUEST['ipc'])) .
            '&email=' . (urlencode($_REQUEST['email'])) .
            '&app=' .  self::ALIAS );

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input['body'] ,true);

Replace with

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = '{"status":"valid","envato_obj":{"item-name":"WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin","item-id":"3057503","created-at":"Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000","buyer":"PyR8zdl","licence":"Regular License","supported-until":"Wed Mar 02 03:00:00 +1100 2222"},"html":"<h1>Hi PyR8zdl,<\/h1>\n<p>Thank you for buying and validate: <strong>WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin<\/strong>  @date: <i>Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000<\/i><\/p>\n<p> You bought my item as: <a href=\"http:\/\/codecanyon.net\/licenses\/regular_extended\" target=\"_blank\">Regular License<\/a>.<\/p>\n<p> Happy using, <br \/> AA-Team<\/p>"}';

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input ,true);
I could not to activate this plugin

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates 13.6.1​

Attachments

• woocommerce-amazon-affiliates-wordpress-plugin.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: Babak and nodata
Please anyone getting this problem?
wp_remote_get() failed. Webservices Amazon may not work with your server.

My add to cart was DISABLE and i only have "BUY PRODUCT" I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY COULD BUT STILL CHECKING OUT ON MY WEBSITE NOT WORKING. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS?
THANKS IN ADVANCE

The plugin is not fully nulled, it's only possible to import via the Chrome Extension, but this one is a mess. Missing all product image or import wrong product image,wrong price, mix all variations etc ... 🤪
The "WZone Direct Import Extension Validation." require a valid "Purchase Code". ;(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock