• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooBox - WooCommerce Android App E-commerce Full Mobile App + kotlin

WooBox - WooCommerce Android App E-commerce Full Mobile App + kotlin Version 5.15.0 – 16 Mar 2023

No permission to download
Sure, what's wrong ?
sir i am able to compile the app i have seen the documentation and this is all i did exactly. and the only thing is i cannot see the products in the app. i did triple checked and also did made a diff free website just to check. and the same thing is there. cannot see a thing in the application. that's it sir.

this is the only thing with both the apps. if possible here on in pm do guide me sire. plz. thanks for the reply boss.

Yes, nothing showed up inside the app. Just white page. Maybe not null.

Edit: I got it working.if you cant see the products its because you need to install woobox api from the /plugin folder and then configure it which is pretty straightforward. You'd install all the plugins that it asks you to install. And then you will go to Users>application and make a new key. This key will be input into the "App Option" from wp-admin panel and then you'd generate the token and secret. Which is what needs to be replaced inside the Android source/app/java/utils/constants.kt file inside the object "Config"

Last edited:
not working. stuck at verification token step
stuck at verification token step plz help
why no one is replying ?

Enable PHP HTTP Authorization Header​

Shared Hosts​

Most shared hosts have disabled the HTTP Authorization Header by default.

To enable this option you’ll need to edit your .htaccess file by adding the following:

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule ^(.*) - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]

WPEngine​

To enable this option you’ll need to edit your .htaccess file by adding the following.(See Issues)

SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1

Reactions: Honor
Yes, nothing showed up inside the app. Just white page. Maybe not null.

Edit: I got it working.if you cant see the products its because you need to install woobox api from the /plugin folder and then configure it which is pretty straightforward. You'd install all the plugins that it asks you to install. And then you will go to Users>application and make a new key. This key will be input into the "App Option" from wp-admin panel and then you'd generate the token and secret. Which is what needs to be replaced inside the Android source/app/java/utils/constants.kt file inside the object "Config"

This folder doesnt exist : Android source/app/java/utils/constants.kt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock