• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooBox - WooCommerce Android App E-commerce Full Mobile App + kotlin

WooBox - WooCommerce Android App E-commerce Full Mobile App + kotlin Version 5.15.0 – 16 Mar 2023

No permission to download
I know this won't make sense at first but hear me out. This app doesn't have a "v5.15.0" and the changelog entry that you have posted is actually from the "Prokit Flutter" changelog.
When you click on the changelog link for "WooBox" in Codecanyon, it goes to Prokit's changelog page by mistake.

The changelog for this app can be found here :

Based on this, the latest version would be Version 11.0 – 06 Feb 2023

After doing all as per documentation I have a unique problem, please help if anybody please,

When I am run the app for testing , all category are showing in the app as well as the products under the caterogy is also fetch but unable to see the details product page error comming ""org.json.JSONException: Value WordPress of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject""

Please help

After doing all as per documentation I have a unique problem, please help if anybody please,

When I am run the app for testing , all category are showing in the app as well as the products under the caterogy is also fetch but unable to see the details product page error comming ""org.json.JSONException: Value WordPress of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject""

Please help
same problem myself any sulation bro. my case showing "org.json.JSONException: Value Page of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serloger
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock