• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BEAR - WooCommerce Bulk Editor and Products Manager Professional

BEAR - WooCommerce Bulk Editor and Products Manager Professional v.2.1.4.3

No permission to download
@Babak Recently i have uploaded this plugin and it totally infected my wordpress website. From not onwards please check the purchase proof before approving any item. Otherwise Babiato will become a Blackhat virus full forum

Hello bro, sorry for late reply.

It has to be something else because I upload the file "exactly" as I download from codecanyon :) No modifications at all.

That kind of malware is also one of my nightmares and I'm checking all most used plugins and themes myself to contribute to the community. Babiato is a wonderful place because we all care about the validity of resources.

So, please next time, present your proof...

Hi @Babak & @miyojin, Thank you very much for this plugin, unfortunately zippyshare is prohibited in my country (Spain) and in many others. could you post an additional link? thanks
WOOBE - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional v2.0.7 (09-12-2020)

Hi @Babak & @miyojin, Thank you very much for this plugin, unfortunately zippyshare is prohibited in my country (Spain) and in many others. could you post an additional link? thanks
let me check

fixed

Babak updated WOOBE - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional with a new update entry:

WOOBE v2.0.8 - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional

Download WOOBE v2.0.8 - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional Nulled Free
- bunch of small fixes
- ability to set fields empty: https://bulk-editor.com/howto/how-to-set-empty-value/
- hook 'woobe_storage_type' to fix filtering if troubles with session https://bulk-editor.com/document/more-settings-implicit/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WOOBE - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional with a new update entry:

WOOBE v2.0.8.1 - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional

Download WOOBE v2.0.8.1 - WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional Nulled Free
v.2.0.8.1 (02-04-2021)

* fixes for operations by author
* new hook woobe_product_statuses - allows to add more products statuses

add_filter('woobe_product_statuses', function($statuses) {
$statuses['archive'] = 'Archive';
return $statuses;
});

Read the rest of this update entry...

zippyshare - the worlds' most annoying malware spreading place to put files.. (just a second at that download page made Kaspersky warn about it 50+ times)

• Angry
Reactions: miyojin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock