• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wondertag - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme

Wondertag - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme v2.8.3

No permission to download
Monalee updated Wondertag - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme with a new update entry:

Wondertag - The Ultimate WoWonder Theme - Untouched

v2.4.1 (19 March 2022)
- Fixed Go Pro Plans issue
- Fixed My Addresses page not opening in Settings
- Fixed 'No Reviews Found' translation key
- Fixed Show Reviews Modal design
- Fixed Read More issue in long Job Posts
- Fixed design bugs

v2.4 (14 March 2022)
- Fixed Create Job issue in Pages
- Fixed Avatar and Cover upload issue in the Pages
- Fixed Reviews issue in Pages

v2.3.9 (05 March 2022)
- Fixed Insert Emoji issue in Lightbox comment box
- Fixed Read More issue in long comments

Read the rest of this update entry...

i have the email activation on but when a user signs up and then login later to request for verification to be resent, it shows "email is already in use" but with the default theme, it works. please does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

Reactions: dranse
Friends, could you tell me why my theme is displayed differently than in the demo version?

1657130678817.png

Friends, could you tell me why my theme is displayed differently than in the demo version?

1657130678817.png
hello to be able to put the design as the demo you have to be the administrator click on the profile icon that appears in the sidebar a menu will be displayed you will give the option that says
"theme options" will open a kind of little window that will say Donate to be able to see it, just give it and return to the window and you will be able to choose the options and activate the one that says New header Layout and reload the page and the bar appears as in the demo 16571328089112290852509160947089.jpg 16571328476955290414855031758625.jpg

Reactions: * webby *
hello to be able to put the design as the demo you have to be the administrator click on the profile icon that appears in the sidebar a menu will be displayed you will give the option that says
"theme options" will open a kind of little window that will say Donate to be able to see it, just give it and return to the window and you will be able to choose the options and activate the one that says New header Layout and reload the page and the bar appears as in the demo 16571328089112290852509160947089.jpg 16571328476955290414855031758625.jpg
Thank you, friend! Thank you very much! Everything worked out!!!

My favicon is not saved in the theme (( And I have changed the size and name. Does not work. Maybe somehow it can be forcibly prescribed? Please tell me how to solve this.

My favicon is not saved in the theme (( And I have changed the size and name. Does not work. Maybe somehow it can be forcibly prescribed? Please tell me how to solve this.
Hello, if that problem also happened to me, it is because of the cache when uploading the logo and the favicon when uploading them, if it is on PC, it gives crtl + f5 and it should already appear if it is on a cell phone, it would be going to browser settings and clear cache

Although if you use Cloudflare this won't make much of a difference as Cloudflare keeps its own ent cache.you would have to go to clounflare on the domain and purge all the domain cache

Hello, if that problem also happened to me, it is because of the cache when uploading the logo and the favicon when uploading them, if it is on PC, it gives crtl + f5 and it should already appear if it is on a cell phone, it would be going to browser settings and clear cache

Although if you use Cloudflare this won't make much of a difference as Cloudflare keeps its own ent cache.you would have to go to clounflare on the domain and purge all the domain cache
I cleaned the cache)) Changed browsers)) Nothing helped. As a result, I replaced the files in the theme folder /img/ with my own.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock