• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WOLF - WordPress Posts Bulk Editor and Manager Professional

WOLF - WordPress Posts Bulk Editor and Manager Professional v2.0.6

No permission to download

TshaTsh

Trusted Uploader
Sep 15, 2019
Danemark
TshaTsh submitted a new resource:

WPBE - WordPress Posts Bulk Editor Professional - bulk edit WordPress posts, pages and custom post types data

WordPress plugin for managing and bulk edit WordPress posts, pages and custom post types data in robust and flexible way! Be professionals with managing data of your site!
  • Bulk Editing of all WordPress posts fields, categories, tags, custom taxonomies and meta fields
  • Filtering by all WordPress posts fields for further bulk editing or export...

Read more about this resource...

could you please update newest version?
it has been changed the plugin name and it would be great if anyone update to newest version.

Hmm now i see filter for titles not working fine... anyone got same problem?

I have the updated version. I have attached it here. I am personally using it without any issues and grabbed it while it was free on codecanyon.

Note: I am a very old member but after the server change issues I have lost all my resources and proof also. So, I have a request. If the resource owner agrees, Can I get this resource? @TshaTsh @Babak

Attachments

• bulk-editor.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock