• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woffice - Intranet, Extranet and Project Management WordPress Theme

Woffice - Intranet, Extranet and Project Management WordPress Theme v5.4.2

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: MrNoLimits
Babak updated Woffice - Multipurpose Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Woffice Theme v3.0.0

Download Woffice v3.0.0 - Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme Nulled Free
November 25th, 2020 - v3.0.0

- (UPDATED) Woffice email digest compatibility with Woffice Advanced Email plugin.
- (UPDATED) Project compatibility with Woffice WooCommerce and Woffice Subscription plugins.
- (FIXED) Project widget issue on dashboard.
- (NEW) Add new theme settings for plugins license.
- (UPDATED) Rev Slider 6.3.1, WPBakery 6.4.2, EventOn Calendar 3.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Woffice - Multipurpose Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Woffice Theme v3.1.0

Download Woffice v3.1.0 - Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme Nulled Free
February 5th, 2021 - Version 3.1.0

• FIXED Events not showing properly created by DP proevent
  • FIXED Font Awesome Icon not showing when ectivate the DpProEvent
  • UPDATED Rev Slider 6.3.9,DP Pro Events Calendar 3.2.6,EventOn Calendar 3.0.8
  • New WP JOB MANAGER Compatibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Bossmanuk
Please can someone attach this direct and stop using third party tools that remove the file for use of violation. Or worse make you install a dodgy app or software before use that always seems to be flagged by virus software.

I want to trial this before I purchase it that's all.

Thanks

Does anyone now why the projects don't work? you can create a new project on the front end, and they exist on the back end without any issues. Then when you view the project on the front end it shows a 404 Error. Not Found with a search box and 'Nothing Found' graded face.

URL:
/projects/
- Project list page
/project/development/ - Project page (404)

Followed this tutorial: https://alkaweb.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WOF/pages/33354/Projects

One thing I did notice is the calendar doesn't work when you create a new project. This indicates something is missing or broken. Search console is clean and no errors are shown.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Code:
Warning: require_once(wp-content\themes\woffice\inc/plugins/TGM_Plugin_Activation.php): failed to open stream:

Is what I get when trying to activate the theme @Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock