• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WithLuke Presets - The Cinematic Collection

foolsgold

Banned User
Jun 2, 2020
localhost
1664048424171.png
The Cinematic Collection contains 40 Presets for Adobe Lightroom - fully compatible with both Desktop & Mobile versions of Lightroom.
This collection has been carefully crafted to suit a wide variety of shooting conditions including landscapes, portraits, lifestyle and commercial photography. By applying a unique cinematic grade, these presets will help you to achieve a perfect tonal balance, all in the click of a button.

What's included?
This pack contains 40 presets in total:
  • 30 Landscape Presets
  • 5 Portrait Presets
  • 4 Creator Presets
  • 1 Astro Preset
  • 10 of my RAW files
  • User Guide
I have designed these presets to work on files from Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic and Fuji cameras and have tested on multiple mobile camera RAW files. The presets work on both Lightroom Desktop and the Lightroom Mobile app, including all legacy Lightroom versions.
All the presets are now fully iso-adaptive, further enhancing image quality at high ISO.

Why Withluke?
These presets are a culmination of years of visualising colour and careful tweaking to help you achieve a unique and cinematic tonal balance in your images. I use these presets and techniques on a daily basis, and this consistency has helped me to build a client portfolio of leading brands around the world as well as grow my audience to over 900,000 followers on Instagram.
They will dramatically speed up your workflow in Lightroom and will act as a base to transform your edits. The presets are also an effective way for you to learn how to edit by working backwards from the preset in order to visualise the techniques behind my editing style.
1664048756599.png 1664048771330.png 1664048787086.png

Download >> WithLuke Presets - The Cinematic Collection
You can download specific files or complete collection. Files are hosted without any ads or bandwidth limitations. Support me by following here. Do let me know if something is not right ;)
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: chezzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock