• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WishList Member - Create a Membership Site in WordPress

WishList Member - Create a Membership Site in WordPress v3.26.1

No permission to download
Babak updated WishList Member - Create a Membership Site in WordPress with a new update entry:

WishList Member v3.6.7259

Download WishList Member v3.6.7259 - Create a Membership Site in WordPress Nulled Free
WishList Member v3.6 Build 7259

Setup
  • Levels
    • Added per-level recipient for new member admin notification
  • Integrations
    • Payment Providers
      • Stripe
        • Fixed issue where the new member notification for both admin and user are not being sent when the user purchases another level while logged in.
        • Fixed Pay button becoming disabled if no plan is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WishList Member - Create a Membership Site in WordPress with a new update entry:

WishList Member v3.7.7338

Download WishList Member v3.7.7338 - Create a Membership Site in WordPress Nulled Free
WishList Member v3.7 Build 7338

• Fixed Stripe issue where slashes are being displayed when the Pay button label contains single quotes (‘)
  • Added translation support to the Stripe Payment Interval text. (eg. Every Month, Every 3 days)
  • Fixed Run-time warning ‘”continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”?’
  • Fixed PHP Fatal error at home page...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thanks Babak, wishlist member is great plugin!

Reactions: Babak

WishList Member Plugin v3.7.7381

Download WishList Member v3.7.7381 - Create a Membership Site in WordPress Nulled Free
WishList Member v3.8 Build 7381

New Features
Dashboard Tools
  • Shortcode Creator – allows the admin to generate WishList Member shortcodes without having to go to the post editor
  • Quick links to:
    • Backup
    • Version Rollback
    • Email Broadcast
Member Action Button
  • Added...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

WishList Member v3.7.753

Download WishList Member v3.7.753 - Create a Membership Site in WordPress Nulled Free
WishList Member v3.9 Build 7503

What’s New
  • Integrations
    • Code Redemption – allows members to sign-up using coupon codes. Can be used to integrate with services like AppSumo and the like
    • FluentCRM – allows easy integration between WishList Member and FluentCRM lists and tags
    • Divi – allows sections and rows to be displayed or hidden based on login state...

WishList Member v3.9.7514

Download WishList Member v3.9.7514 - Create a Membership Site in WordPress Nulled Free
WishList Member v3.9 Build 7524

Updates and Fixes
  • BuddyPress
    • Fixed issue where non admin users are unable to access profile ages (eg. /members/username/groups) and are redirected to the non members page.
    • Fixed 404 when viewing news feeds when Thrive Apprentice is installed
  • Divi integration
    • Updated integration to work with modules as...

@Babak you're amazing man. By the way is this nulled? Because it says in the options to put a license key. Do you just skip that?

Wishlist Member users. There's something I'm trying to do and I can't find any good documentation for.
I have a monthly subscription that gives access to a membership level.
Once enrolled in this membership, I have content that drips every 1 week. But I want members to continue to have access to the content that has already been dripped to them even if they cancel their membership. Is the Content Archiver supposed to do this? And how would I set it up?

Thank you in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock