• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Winners] Oxygen builder Mega Package ( 7 Member )

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
GIVEAWAY TO ONE LUCKY MEMBER
This post will close on 14th March

Oxygen builder Mega Package
Value over $900

Genuine Licence
(My personal Agency license)

Lifetime Free Updates
1 Active Website

The price will be:

1. Oxygen builder
  2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  4. Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)
  5. OxyPowerPack
  6. OxyMade
  7. Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
  8. Editor-enhancer
  9. Hydrogen-pack
  10. Oxy ultimate
  11. Swiss-knife
  12. OxyNinja core

https://babia.to/threads/genuine-li...owerpack-and-composite-elements-library.39197

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my accounts.

Rules:
You must be 6 months on Babiato Forums or longer.
Must be an active member
You can only participate once.

Reply to this post.
Tell us why you must win this price and why you use Babiato.
Do you help other people on this forum?

I will ask the following 3 members to select 1 member each for me on the 15th of March.
I will then select 1 of those 3 members as the winner.
@Babak @TassieNZ @medw1311

After the winner name was posted here, he or she must send me all their WordPress site details:

Site admin URL:
Site Admin user name:
Site Admin Password:
Give me 24 hours to install it all.

I will install a blank site or if you know what Oxygen theme you want then let me know with your site details.

Last edited:
I am going to be nice.
The main winner will win the Mega Package.
The other 2 members will get:​
  • Oxygen builder
  • Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  • Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  • Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)

It's such an amazing giveaway. Great to have you here! I would like to try my luck. I would use those plugins for learning, testing purposes and for creating resources on Babiato if you don't mind. I'm trying to be part of Babiato community and make my input valuable. I have shared couple of plugins like flyingpress or wpgridbuilder before they were available here. I have shared few nice discounts etc.

I have already agency plan for oxygen so if i win i'll not need it so it can still be given to someone else :) I will only take third party addons. I really appreciate your generosity.

Good Luck to everyone!

Reactions: promowp
It's such an amazing giveaway. Great to have you here! I would like to try my luck. I would use those plugins for learning, testing purposes and for creating resources on Babiato if you don't mind. I'm trying to be part of Babiato community and make my input valuable. I have shared couple of plugins like flyingpress or wpgridbuilder before they were available here. I have shared few nice discounts etc.

I have already agency plan for oxygen so if i win i'll not need it so it can still be given to someone else :) I will only take third party addons. I really appreciate your generosity.

Good Luck to everyone!
Thanks for the great post.
Good luck

Reactions: ridleo201
Thanks for doing this great giveaway!
I already have the agency plan for Oxygen. I need just the third party add-ons.

Thank you for considering me for this great giveaway
I am willing to win this giveaway to use it in my non-profit as well my profitable projects. i like to use oxygen because of its orientation of building website starting from barebone structure and up.
best regards

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for this giveaway Izakvdm. “Must” is not quite the word I would use, but I’d like to win this price because of the quality of the plugins given, to test them in different scenarios, use them in real websites and share them here, if not already available (for example, Editor Enhancer).

To be honest, I started using Babiato without thinking I was going to give back to it. I thought I’d use the forum as a leecher only, but as time passes, it turns out that I like sharing resources and plugins. If you check through my profile, you will see I have shared quite a few number of plugins and other requests, such as Envato Elements, Freepik Premium and Flaticon stuff. Therefore, I would like to think that I do help people from Babiato, not at a massive level, but I will get there.

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for this giveaway Izakvdm. “Must” is not quite the word I would use, but I’d like to win this price because of the quality of the plugins given, to test them in different scenarios, use them in real websites and share them here, if not already available (for example, Editor Enhancer).

To be honest, I started using Babiato without thinking I was going to sell back to it. I thought I’d use the forum as a leecher only, but as time passes, it turns out that I like sharing resources and plugins. If you check through my profile, you will see I have shared quite a few number of plugins and other requests, such as Envato Elements, Freepik Premium and Flaticon stuff. Therefore, I would like to think that I do help people from Babiato, not at a massive level, but I will get there.
Nice keep on sharing and help other people.

Well, I'm not active at all on babiato like replying to people mostly because they either comment about something obvious or demanding something.. (there are a lot of experts here as well) but you know what they say... you miss all the shots you don't take.. lol

I don't even expect to enter the giveaway since I don't qualify but I'd like to thank you for giving this opportunity to anyone that actually needs those plugins.

I'd like to explain why I commented in the first place, I use a nulled version of oxygen (pretty good, all I need) to build my websites, but for about two months now I wanted to build a blog for sharing all that I know about WordPress, Instagram, and how I built my first wordpress website (using nulled plugins thanks to babiato) in 2018 till now thanks to @Babak for being a factor for me to begin my web development career.

Everything I need for building that blog is ready but one thing that would make everything better, a genuine license for oxygen... I'm sure that there is someone on this forum that needs it more than I do so thanks anyways :D

Sorry for writing an essay lol

Last edited:
Well, I'm not active at all on babiato like replying to people mostly because they either comment about something obvious or demanding something.. (there are a lot of experts here as well) but you know what they say... you miss all the shots you don't take.. lol

I don't even expect to enter the giveaway since I don't qualify but I'd like to thank you for giving this opportunity to anyone that actually needs those plugins.

I'd like to explain why I commented in the first place, I use a nulled version of oxygen (pretty good, all I need) to build my websites, but for about two months now I wanted to build a blog for sharing all that I know about WordPress, Instagram, and how I built my first wordpress website (using nulled plugins thanks to babiato) in 2018 till now thanks to @Babak for being a factor for me to begin my web development career.

Everything I need for building that blog is ready but one thing that would make everything better, a genuine license for oxygen... I'm sure that there is someone on this forum that needs it more than I do so thanks anyways :D

Sorry for writing an essay lol
Thanks its still nice to read.
Goodluck with your new site

• Love
Reactions: iibrahiim
Only 3 days left to take part

Read the main post for rules.

First price.

Mega Package Value offer $1300-00
  1. Oxygen builder
  2. Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
  3. Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
  4. Composite Elements Library (Only 1-year license till 22 Feb 2022)
  5. OxyPowerPack
  6. OxyMade
  7. Dezign4fun Unlimited Elements
  8. Editor-enhancer
  9. Hydrogen-pack
  10. Oxy ultimate
  11. Swiss-knife
  12. OxyNinja core
  13. Agency base
  14. OxyExstras
  15. OxyToolbox

Second Prize:

Oxygen builder
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration
+
5 x addons of you choose

Third prize:

Oxygen builder
Oxygen WooCommerce Integration
Oxygen Gutenberg Integration

+
3 x addons of you choose

HI First of all Huge thanks for such an amazing Giveaway Really Appreciate it. As a member of babiato I love this forum No Doubt this forum help me in lots of sense and helps me as a student as well as in my professional life.
I first only join this forum for beautiful But as I spend time here I also decided to give something to this forum which I can give I host few small giveaways Like Avada theme license and Envato elements resources

I am a learner and in the initial stages of my career If I win It will help me to excel.
I don't have much to say but I really love this Platform And 100% there is no other forum like this with such amazing moderators and as well as great community members who also help to grow this community.
Love this <3

HI First of all Huge thanks for such an amazing Giveaway Really Appreciate it. As a member of babiato I love this forum No Doubt this forum help me in lots of sense and helps me as a student as well as in my professional life.
I first only join this forum for beautiful But as I spend time here I also decided to give something to this forum which I can give I host few small giveaways Like Avada theme license and Envato elements resources

I am a learner and in the initial stages of my career If I win It will help me to excel.
I don't have much to say but I really love this Platform And 100% there is no other forum like this with such amazing moderators and as well as great community members who also help to grow this community.
Love this <3
Thanks and good luck.
Great to hear about the giveaways that you did. Keep it up.

Reactions: hamza5262
I would love to get this package
I would like to win to get more knowledges of this builder
My reason for using Babiato is to share not just software but also knowledge
I do help others by sharing multiple plugins

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock