• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Windows Blue Screen Errors Need Help

Krishu

Trusted Uploader
Sep 26, 2020
Earth
I have some problems with my Windows
Can some one help me to fix it

Every time got blue screen
And today pc is not even boot every time random Blue screen come

Attachments

• IMG20210102140221.jpg
    IMG20210102140221.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG20210102140223.jpg
    IMG20210102140223.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20210102-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20210102-WA0002.jpeg
    467.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG20210102192334_01.jpg
    IMG20210102192334_01.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

it could be ram issues/harddisk issues/ or update issues or could be anything. usually windows shows an qr code during the error shutdown. you can scan that code to find about error. or search the exact error code windows provide in google to get some solution

Reactions: Krishu and willypt
So, you can't even boot anyore, is that correct?

If you manage to turn on the computer again, please try to follow microsoft solution: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...or-equal-fd19c7fc-89d2-67a5-4fb0-a1f8bd1f0202

This might have been cause because of a faulty software...
Did this happend afteryour installing some new software?

This can also be memory problem related. Noe enough memory i mean...

In this case this can be used as a solution too:

Those solutions works if you can get your computer to turn on again and functional again.

If your computer isn't turning on at all:

Please try to turn the computer in safe mode:
What is your operative system ?
If it is windows 10, follow this instruction: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234

Reactions: Krishu
have you changed any hardwre ?
when u restart press f8 you have option to boot in safe mode if proble comes then try again restart f8 and repair option
and check logs for error

which os have you installed. win 10/7
in bois menu have changed any thing.

Thanks For Answer

Yes I changed my Ram 2 month ago and It's work perfectly And Also use Windows 7
I have 2gb ram then I upgrade to 8 gb so now I have total 10Gb now And it's work perfectly For 2 month
No any hardware or software upgrade.
I also try to run in all single rams
Ex : 4gb ram work perfectly, 2 gb work perfectly, 4 gb work perfectly

But when I try to run 4+4 gb in same time got blue screen but when I try to run 4+2+4 in same time it's run with no error.
But if I try to run 4+4+2 so I got blue screen error
I don't understand what happens

And also it's work perfect in 4+4+2 for 2 month with no error.
After 2 month I got this error.

It's a RAM ISSUE. Change your DIMM
Yup, that seems to be it. And @Krishu once you get it up and running, upgrade your OS to a modern system. I really don't understand people still working on Windows7 which was released in 2009 and the support was terminated 1 year ago.

In computer terms, 2009 (12-TWELVE years ago) is like you're in the Middle Ages..., just sayin'.

Yup, that seems to be it. And @Krishu once you get it up and running, upgrade your OS to a modern system. I really don't understand people still working on Windows7 which was released in 2009 and the support was terminated 1 year ago.

In computer terms, 2009 (12-TWELVE years ago) is like you're in the Middle Ages..., just sayin'.
I know but I just use this computer for only render video in after effects.
I use my laptop for Everywork with window 10

I know but I just use this computer for only render video in after effects.
I use my laptop for Everywork with window 10
ok try to remove all ram & install only ram in 1st slot & disable fast/secure boot in bios.

this happens to power cuts.

If I use 4+4 not work.
4+4+2 work for 2 month
4+2+4 now it's work

also always use same speed Ram.
how old is the Mother Board.

ok try to remove all ram & install only ram in 1st slot & disable fast/secure boot in bios.

this happens to power cuts.

I try everything And now it's work in 4+2+4 Gb but I don't understand why it's not run in 4+4 Gb and 4+4+2 Gb

I try everything And now it's work in 4+2+4 Gb but I don't understand why it's not run in 4+4 Gb and 4+4+2 Gb

reset BIOS to factory defaults. & boot once with defaults if it boots, then try to change settings.

Got it
My One 4gb ram is not working properly
Maybe it's damage but I buy it 2 month ago I don't know how is it possible ?

Other 2 ram is work find And also install windows 10 let's see if I find any new problem or not

RAM that can be replaced for free with Bill & warranty.
with 2GB x2 or 4GB x2 RAM. win 10 64 bits min req. 4GB. you had mentioned that you use it for After Effects.
so better buy/add more RAM. if you planing get new RAM check for the same speed so that they all match.

Reactions: Krishu and ckeeper
Yes I ask for replacement because it's just 2 month of use and how can it destroys In 2 month.
Also in 2 month my computer is also not use regularly means I start use nearly one or 2 day in week.
My motherboard support max 16gb so if I got replacement or something I will buy now 8gb ram.
I already buy SSD for fast rander and performance.

But I have Questions about my motherboard is suport max 16gb so I use 4+8 or buy 2 new 8+8 gb ram ? Already have 4 gb + 2 Gb and and if I got replacement or money Back so I buy new 8gb

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock