• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Massive Giveaway Babiato 100,000 Members Celebration Competition!!!

first of all, I would like to Thanks for all the contributions and giveaways.

Babiato was a place which is I found a lot of kind people. sharing and guide all the members here without asking for any return. All the sources were CLEAN and SAFE to download.

i personally tested a lot of resources here and also get a lot of benefits from this forum too.
after I join this forum, I'm totally drop out all of the other forum :cool:

Thanks again for all the contributors and moderators.

🎉 YOU'LL TE BEST 🎉

It all started with fabulous sites seen on the net, after hours of research, a name appears on Google, an unknown name, a mysterious name.
and there paradise, everything I'm looking for is present, themes, plugins, mutual aid to help the beginner that I am.
Since I discovered this forum, my experience has grown so much.
babiato is a treasure with more than active members, archarnés, people of passion.
merci encore, thank

Hello to all Babiatos,
First of all, I want to thank everyone here! consider you as a family, here I feel welcomed and respected, the moderators do an excellent job.
get to know the forum through youtube in a video about freepik for free.

What I won here most were not only gifts and resources, but a world of opportunities, I have learned a lot from you, everyone has contributed to this wonderful experience.

Thanks to @Babak 💯
Thanks to @TassieNZ 💯
Thanks to @medw1311 💯
Thanks to @NullMaster 💯
Thanks to @CyberDeviL 💯
Thanks to @andykim 💯
Thanks to @ELLIO7 💯
Thanks to @starliner 💯

Thanks for giveaway @medw1311 💯
Thanks for giveaway @TassieNZ 💯
Thanks for giveaway @Azrael 💯
Thanks for giveaway @Webstod 💯
Thanks for giveaway @Hexor 💯
Thanks for giveaway @GodDevil 💯
Thanks for giveaway @mader 💯
and thanks to all other giveaway participants. 💯

And thanks to the whole Babiato family 💟

The day I entered this forum, I had no idea what I would learn or what it would help me. But while I was in this forum, many things made it clear about this forum, especially with PHP Script. I'm a junior programmer and also a graphic artist, so it helped me a lot. Many members/moderators are willing to help each member's questions about their problems, especially in web development and web hosting. And the best is the free services like giving you paid resources from freepik, Envato, nulled script, and graphic resources. I admit I am one of the lurkers and leechers. But I always want to help if I have anything to share with other members. The unique thing about this forum is the moderators' monitoring of each post. They conduct this forum differently. So. Thumbs up to the admin and moderator of this forum. Thanks to everyone who makes up this forum.

yes.jpg

It's not even a year that I joined Babiato. In the beginning, I thought of it as just another website that provides null themes and plugins. But it did not take long for me to break out that wrong conception about Babiato. The quality of the items here are just top-notch and no need to bother about the security.

But, this is not the main part of Babiato. The main attraction is its forum. How helpful people are here. Do you need anything? Search for it. 90% chance that you will get it. Is it not here? Just make a request and members here are ready to help if they have the option.

A huge thanks to everybody who is making contributions here(by uploading, testing, helping). You people are awesome. Happy to be a part of the Babiato family.

Congratulations on reaching such a milestone.

Hey,
First, I want to say I really Don't Need Any Prize,
But I like to share my Babiato journey.

How I discovered the site: Just random Google Search For Freepik File

I join the site for Freepik files because I need some file's for my learning Project. On my Starting Journey, I just ask for Only Freepik files from This Giveaway and it's Really helped me :love:

After Someday I saw no more Giveaway is Running and so many Users need Freepik file so creates this Thread

And Try to Help Back Babiato, So I Create a new Freepik Giveaway and Start Helping.

For improvement
Need Basic AI, like When new users join this site so this AI helps to understand The Rules,
Also, Staff members need more active in Babiato, I saw when we need staff members no one is online. I know it's hard to manage everything.

This is my Little Babiato journey :LOL:

Last edited:
Babiato is the best site I discovered in my life, long live babiato and it's precious members, love for all.

how you discovered the site,
I discovered the babiato, when I was looking for Divi theme lifetime key, one of thread come up on google so I opened, someone shared the key in "spoiler" so I signed up and leech that key but the key was not working, so i goto on the homepage and start exploring, first few days it's hard for me to use the site I made many mistake and after that, i get used to it.

how you've benefited from it,
Babaito helps me to get extremely premium stuff for free as a student and freelancer (who earn some money) can't afford those things, and the best benefit is every resource on babaito nulled or original uploaded by its team member which is 101% percent safe and secure. to be honest I every scan any file downloaded from here.

Things you'd like to see us improve
Warrings made by admin/moderators on members' accounts by any mistake will need to be temporary..., because some didn't understand English properly because of not the native language... especially for "New members" give them some time to fit in the community instead of permanent Warrings. actually it's my story here ;)

Thank you,
babiato

Last edited:
It was November 2019, first I got encountered with babiato.net by then, I was searching through google the best free php scripts for school management system and other online tools. It took around 1 months for me to build trust and confidence to register to this forum as I was sceptics for nulled scripts for virus and trojan related issues.
By that time, I was even ready to buy nulled script from sites like plugintheme.net where their update were not timely. The things were totally different to babiato forum, Everything provided FREE OF CHARGE, GREAT SUPPORT WITH LOVE and also EXCELLENT FORUM's moderation rules and regulations notedly lead by @CyberDeviL. I would like to say that this Forum is by far incomparable with any forums out there based on every things including principles and rules moderation, generosity, inspiration ( I become WordPress lover because of babiato).
Apart from many generous members in this best ever family, I sincerely appreciate the tireless effort provided by and big thanks goes to:
@Babak,
@TassieNZ ,
@medw1311,
@NullMaster
@CyberDeviL
@Webstod
@Hexor

Without being able to mention others, Thank you very much to keep the life of this forum everyday.
If there will be a lifetime membership badge or whatever in this community, I would be the first to request(y)

Well, babiato is in our hearts. I haven't shared enough resources here but most of the time I've been very well received. People usually go their ways out to help others and it's a self sustaining, evolving ecosystem. Congratulations to all those who keep it going... @TassieNZ , @NullMaster , @Babak , @medw1311 ... and many others. I'm sure it will keep growing. @Babak has incredibly answered all my questions related to the forum, i'm sure he is the most busy here but he always has the time to like our comments and answer our (often) stupid questions. I don't even remember how I came to know the forum but It's always great to have like minded people around. It helped me a lot and I'm grateful for all. Success to us!

How I discovered the site:
Discovered Babiato through google

My Journey with babiato:
I got a few of my favorite scripts on Babiato which were hard to find elsewhere, the only community which
provide clean and working stuff freely which leads me to stuck with babiato :love:

Suggestion for Improviment Babiato:
The search function can be enhanced further, it should include SORTING the results, like

Sort by
  • Last Update Time
  • Title
  • Replies
  • Views
Order
  • Descending
  • Ascending
Similarly "Threads" have missing the SORTING option as below,
  • Recently Updated
  • Start Date
  • Most Replies
  • Most Viewed
  • Custom
    useropts_arrow.png
Special thanks to @phpcore The man with super intelligence and brilliantly playing with the source code.
@NullMaster The active coder/nuller with super brain
@CyberDeviL @medw1311 The man who always saved the forum from being spoil.
@Babak The Mastermind who give us the opportunity to stay here on babiato.
and a lot others who are helping others, and the last suggestion to @medw1311 , the prize should be on need bases, the winner should have to give choice first

Live long Babiato :love:

Last edited:
Hello The Babiatos,
I've joined BABIATO 2 years ago, I discover it from WebOasis (aaah a good one this one too)
I was searching for a truly clean nulled theme and plugin for my first project
I couldn't afford to purchase a license back then.
I like testing thing about speed WordPress Website, I heared that Oxygen Builder was the page builder for speed and clean output code
So I searched Oxygen Here, but I couldn't find
I made some research, and I was able to get a genuine Oxygen builder (niahahaha I'm awesome) (I'll tell you how I made this)

After that, I've created a thread here (the only thread I've created on my life) to download Oxygen Builder
but I couldn't maintain the updates due to my works and lacks of internet connection, so I gave a method to obtain oxygen builder bundle in the comments section of this thread : here

I cannot come here often, but the Babiato family keep updating this thread, thanks to @Babak , @Danz , @CyberDeviL , @NullMaster and all of babiato's staff members

Now I can buy license from @medw1311 for Elementor, and others awesome deals that can be found here on Babiato only

May all of you guys live a bunch of years !!

Babiato is the best forum i've found in general hahaha

how you discovered the site?
I just accidently found this website on google while i'm searching for some Inspiration design, idk why 🤣🤣 Lmao

how you've benefited from it?
When first i Saw this forum, i think its like others forum with VIP Section, but i'm totally wrong Lol, this forum is great & free, thanks to all admin and staff for this hahaha. And in Education section, it really2 help me to learn about some design and video editing. The Education section Is the biggest benefit for me. Special thanks to @ddpanda XD, thanks for save and list it for Community~~

Things you'd like to see us improve
Hmm, maybe if possible, update the forum display with animation or something like that so you don't get too bored too hahaha XD

Thanks to all Admin, staff, and the whole Family Babiato. Long live Babiato 🔥

I love this forum and it totally help me. The people here are so genuine and they help you in any way you ask them.
Words are not enough , and i can not force myself to write about the people and community.
It's just , i can not expresss it , and no one can.
Let me know , if any one need any help from me. I am always here.
Love to each & everyone.

hello All amazing membesr and mods!!
I Joined Mar 31, 2019 until now I enjoyed, absolutely enjoyed. daily routine online, the first site I visit is here. not Google..hahahahahaha, although I found it many years ago (back to first joining this forum) from google.

my notifications on android fulls from here, yes absolutely I activated or bookmark the threads or privat message I mention it. thank's to @Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ and All mods I can't write all here ^_^ or to all members share, help for my project. may god bless you all.

I hope this forum can grow better and better!!

Thank you so much,
Lutfi Fuadi Majid
Member From Indonesia

Hola Babiato Members...
The Only Thing I regret about Babiato is Why did I not Found it Earlier ?!
The Spam is Literally Next to Nothing here which is hard to find in Any other Forum
There is ORDER here whether it is a MOD or a New member everyone is Treated Equally.
I found babiato in search of WordPress Knowledge...
When I first Looked at babiato it was like a Ocean of STUFF and I did not even know so much about the Web Development field.
From .org to .co from one Hosting to Another, I am glad to be a part of all this Growing and Advancement!
I don't really care about This Giveaway, technically speaking BABIATO itself is the biggest and most awesome giveaway anyone can ask for.
As per my current schedule, Babiato is the first and Last Website I open on my Desktop.
Most Importantly: The level of discussions/doubt solving/helping is just Next Fooking Level
LONG LIVE BABAK. LONG LIVE BABIATO!

I first found Babiato when I was searching a nulled premium WP theme (I think Divi from Elegant Themes). I'm very surprised to find here a lot of the times I search on Themeforest, in this way I can try how they fit with my content.
One thing I would like Babiato will improve in the future (at the moment I have only this one):
- Please, add a Light theme based on the current dark theme (iO dark theme)
Thanks all the Babiato stuff and you @medw1311 for this awesome giveaway!

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
If I remember correctly, I found Babiato on google as I was searching for nulled plugins :p
I gotta confess, I did download some malware from other sites before finding Babiato. I'm so happy the contents in here are clean.
It helps me a lot because I'm from brazil and to purchase all plugins would be very expensive for me because our currency is sh*t right now.
Thanks to the plugins I found here, was able to launch an amazing ecommerce store of healthy food, and I'm helping a lot of people to lose weight and eat better.
The content you guys share here can change lives!
I hope to give back as much as posible to this community. :)
Thanks a lot!

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
At first, I thought Babiato was just like other forums. But it turns out, it's a totally different one. I've never known before that this kind of great concept, solid and active mods, exist to maintain the good atmosphere.

I was building a learning platform site, I found Learndash plugins and othets supporting ones are available here on Babiato with regular updates. These ones I need are so expensive for my current situation. Thanks to the owner of Babiato, mods, staffs, null masters, trusted uploader and many other friendly members of Babiato. Please always keep the awesomeness of Babiato!

"Babiato" This Word maybe consist of seven (7) alphabets but with very large number of community base platform which is now completed with more than 1 Lakhs of my dear babiato members. For this I will first Congratulate everyone especially Admin and Mods, who keep this community safe and best growing platform for the beginners.

Now let's come to my views and my journey with Babiato. For me it's very difficult to express the journey with babiato in just few words, but in simple words journey with and in Babiato is very thrilling for me 😛 Sometimes, some people makes angry that even I have to control myself but sometimes some people in the community are just like family and ever I have never bored using babiato just because silly non-sense things, some wonderful conversation and the best part is this is a Connector which connects lot of people from different parts of the world. Here we don't judge anyone with their caste, religion or color and this is the best ever social media where we don't criticize anybody.

Now come with learning part, With lot of resources, I learned lot of things and functionalities with the codes, and even sometimes some of my babiato's member also helped me and taught me for somethings and I really appreciate them ☺

Last but not the least "Babiato is the only platform where devs and beginner learner connect with each other and help each other with their skills and learns too and the best part for this is everything is free, Just because of @Babak "

We all Love you @Babak as just because of your kind and helpful nature
😛 and Thankyou so soo soo much this wonderful Community ❤☺

Every Mods ❤ Thankyou so much for keeping this community safest and worthiest for everyone 😇

Hopefully, I can get considered even though I am a bit young 😇

I stumbled into Babiato by accident, looking for a serial number for a script :p Never realised that there's a giant community online full of global users and friends that help each other with code issues and share resources, give giveaways and just talk about computer stuff! 🤓 I've been around since November last year, and I like it :) You can even ask @ChintanBhat :D Babiato helped me to discover many new brilliant WP themes and very cool app scripts, which I didn't even know they exist!

In terms of suggestions, I think the forum has A LOT of things, many other forums DON'T have, but it's always good to look at improving, because moving forward is the way up, and standing still is going down :) I think it's worthwhile looking at the following points for improvement:

1. I think it will be a great idea to add a brief description at the top of each category/subcategory replacing the "Rules" thread. That way the rules in each section can NEVER be missed :)
2. The search feature is great and very advanced, but I think the results lack a bit. It would be good if in the results section you can have resources somehow highlighted or marked differently to regular thread posts.
3. Provide an incentive for "sleeping" users to post and participate (in a way that is not spam) I have seen another forum where members under 30 posts have a restriction where they cannot post a post less than 60 characters.
4. Is there a reason why only in the new sections the "post a new thread" feature is neat, where it doesn't leave the threads list. It would be ideal if it would be like that across the whole forum.
5. Last Messages list on the sidebar :D Also maybe my latest posts or a watch list on the sidebar instead of latest posts (as it already exists on the front page).

Hopefully, This forum will grow and prosper with the help of everyone on this forum! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock