• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Massive Giveaway Babiato 100,000 Members Celebration Competition!!!

Here goes the 2nd round of winners...

Capture.JPG

Winners 43 - 46: they will install and activate a genuine licence for the Neve Agency Bundle on 1 of your websites.
@giulianovizzini, @isabel12, @Knoclar & @izakvdm please contact @BlakenFist directly to claim your prize.

Winner 47: a Google Drive Unlimited Storage Account.
@jong07 please contact @BlakenFist directly to claim your prize.

Winner 48: Google data extractor 1 year license. 1 PC only without API
@Krishu please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 49: whats app business-sender 1 year license V.8. 1 PC only
@Tekno please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 50: Instagram video editing
@Tetryx please contact @whitebee directly to claim your prize.

Winners 51 - 60: they will install and activate a genuine licence for the Neve Agency Bundle on 1 of your websites which will be valid until November 30th, 2021.
@ChintanBhat, @3nails1cross, @aze, @LM1984, @imraxstar, @Mr_Goli, @createdjustformystuff, @andikacombat, @ronouk & @lutfifuadi please contact @Rockyp directly to claim your prize.

Winner 61: install a genuine licensed Genesis Framework and the winner's choice of Studiopress theme (from studiopress.com) on the winners Wordpress site.
@sergiosouza please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winner 62: install Wp-Rocket plugin with license for 5 years
@mader please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winner 63: install either a Neve or Hestia or Zelle Pro theme on the winner's Wordpress site and activate lifetime license.
@m1zz please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winner 64: install SEOPress Pro plugin on the winner's Wordpress site and activate lifetime license.
@peter81 please contact @GodDevil directly to claim your prize.

Winners 65 - 67: receive a slot on a 3 Year Canva Edu Team Account.
@joetch, @Naysuuuuu & @angelrose please contact @sweetedschoy01 directly to claim your prize.

Winners 68 & 69: Email Scraping service
@gg786 & @sweetedschoy01 (you were close to winning your own prize lol!!) please contact @haksxsx directly to claim your prize.

Winner 70: Targeted Web Traffic Over.
@bobikzoza please contact @haksxsx directly to claim your prize.

Winners 71 - 73: install and activate a Genuine DIVI Licence on 1 of your websites.
@Chosen_Generation, @BlakenFist & @GSP please contact @vishnu_singh7 directly to claim your prize.

Winners 74 - 76: an invite to IPTorrents
@maicol07, @underwater & @KangMus please contact @slvrsteele directly to claim your prize.

That's all prizes allocated now. Congratulations to all the winners and many many thanks to all those that donated prizes.

@BlakenFist installed my price and all working well.
Best price to win. Neve Agency Bundle on 1 of your websites
Everyone must try it. Easy to use.

Thanks

Congrats to all winners, I also won something and very happy about it.
Thank you @medw1311 and Babiato team for making this place so awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
I just want to report back that I got WP Rocket activated by @GodDevil and even that he has a strange nickname he is a good guy and can be trusted.
Also I have sent one of the prizes I am giving to @peter81 , waiting him to confirm everything is set up successfully. And I am waiting the other winners of my prizes to contact me.
Cheers!

thank you to everyone who held the contest it was fun ... and of course thanks to our favorite moderators ... @medw1311 :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Medw1311
Woohooo… It's me :love:
Thank you for all guys
Can I claim It later please ? I can't go home for now 🤒
For my prize yes you can. Just send me a PM when you are ready.

• Love
Reactions: Knoclar
Congrats to all the winners and it was fun reading about everyone's experiences in babiato. I am relatively new year but one can sense the feeling of unity and dedication to their work. Lovely community. Power to the people. 🔥

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock