• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why my new site not showing to google search

itsmyxme

Feb 25, 2020
Good day Babiatos,

I opened a new blog site with WordPress not up to two weeks from now. I've costomised it to my taste and ready to add content.

My themes gotten from Babiato.
My Most of the plugins are from Babiato.

I submited my sitemap to google console and bing..

My problem now is when i search google using my site link and my site not coming up.

If you don't understand i will show you example using screenshot.

When you take a link from babiato and paste it on Google search it comes out like this shows you that the page is index on search engine.
IMG_20200404_071633.jpg
But when i search my link on Google search engine.
Here's the result:

Result in screenshot is correct.
IMG_20200404_071748.jpg
The second link showing results of post i already deleted from my site.
IMG_20200404_071850.jpg
and the last one showing something else.
IMG_20200404_071704.jpg
Please if anyone can make this right Please help me.

It varies. It usually takes a few days to a month. Just continue updating your blog with more content.

Don't worry, Google will crawl through your website.

Here's a good topic that could answer your questions.
Can you answer my question? I have the same problem as my friend, here are the problems:

Google was indexing all my pages and when I searched site:mywebsite.com
They had 9+ pages of just indexed sites.

Now, a couple of days ago this stopped, when I search for my site in the google index, only 5 pages appear in the navigation menu to see indexed pages..

I don't know what's going on, but the robots seem to be ignoring my pages.

Please, help me! I really need help..

Hello Friend.
Actually in these days many users are facing this problem.
Especially the new comers in blogging.
but don't worry just be patient and google will surely resolve it.
If you think your SEO is good then please check one more time your SEO score from any checker website.
If it is good then try placing long tail keywords and low competition keywords.
And yes make backlinks as fast as possible to increase Google crawl limit.
If you are unable to do such then you can chat with me.

• Love
Reactions: Christian
Hello Friend.
Actually in these days many users are facing this problem.
Especially the new comers in blogging.
but don't worry just be patient and google will surely resolve it.
If you think your SEO is good then please check one more time your SEO score from any checker website.
If it is good then try placing long tail keywords and low competition keywords.
And yes make backlinks as fast as possible to increase Google crawl limit.
If you are unable to do such then you can chat with me.
Appreciate your answer, really!!!

So.. my SEO pontuation last checked on ubersuggest was 97, just some quick changes to be 100.

In all the tools we've been able to use my results are always above 90. SEO is not a problem.

Sobre backlinks não sou tão bom, só tenho backlinks no-follow :(

Actually, I agree with @hypeguru

It is common problem for every website owner and most of the time it happens when Google releases new updates ( algorithm )

It takes a few weeks or months to get back on track indexing rate, SO my suggestion would be you always add daily content + create backlings and google will crawl your site faster

Tip :- Google crawl has estimated budget for your site, so make sure you have general rate daily ( google search console > Setting > Crawling > Crawl stats > Open report )

Actually, I agree with @hypeguru

It is common problem for every website owner and most of the time it happens when Google releases new updates ( algorithm )

It takes a few weeks or months to get back on track indexing rate, SO my suggestion would be you always add daily content + create backlings and google will crawl your site faster

Tip :- Google crawl has estimated budget for your site, so make sure you have general rate daily ( google search console > Setting > Crawling > Crawl stats > Open report )

I open the report nnd in my chart it shows that the last tracking request was January 10th with 217 requests.

Can you tell me if that's why you're not indexing pages? Because I made several posts after the 10th.

I open the report nnd in my chart it shows that the last tracking request was January 10th with 217 requests.

Can you tell me if that's why you're not indexing pages? Because I made several posts after the 10th.

DO not worry about crawl request time, the only thing to consider is your daily crawl would not go DOWN

also, As usually not any indexing software or experts have the ability to increase your indexing speed. It all up with google crawler, even you manually request on the search console

So optimize your page speed + content + onsite SEO + offsite SEO, eventually your pages will get index

• Love
I really appreciate the time you took to supplement my knowledge!

So, just to finish and leave my mind at peace knowing that you understood everything you said:

1. So does it mean it doesn't matter if there was no tracking after the 10th even though I post more content?

2. What I need to analyze is if the tracking number in the report has dropped considerably, should I be concerned?

Thanks mate,
I was more confident that I'm not doing anything wrong as I looked at the report and the only inconsistency is that there has been no screening since the 10th.

Ok so i have to tell what i am doing....
Firstly if you have a large crawl time then possibly your linking structure with other websites is not good.
Like if you want to make a backlink you just put a href and comment or do whatever.
This counts as a backlink but actually if you guest post on any site with your dofollow link and engage traffic from social media then you will see a less time in crawl.
I had researched it so far and this is the only method I got my crawl time in good position.
Even my website is not too bigger.
I just review 400+ views a day but i am very creative in making content.
I try to put my links in babiato but my haters always report me and ban me so that's why I had stopped making backlinks for babiato.
If you want to help yourselves and others then chat personally with me and both of us will exchange top level backlinks.
This👆 is the best way of creating a trusted backlink rather then a broken link or whatever...
I think you can understand my words.
I am not good at all in replying in English as i am from INDIA✌️...

And if you have a decreased crawls then possibly these are the major reasons:-
1) DMCA
2) USING FREE CONTENT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION
3) IF SEO IS GOOD THEN SEARCH FOR LIGHTHOUSE RESULTS
4) OTHERS USING SAME WAY/IDEA WITH YOUR KEYWORDS..(not a major reason as everyone needs idea)
5)LONG TAIL KEYWORD WITH MAKING BACKLINKS ON IT.
6) SOCIAL MEDIA TAGS AND LINKS...
I think these are the only reason for a decreased crawls limit or if you are inactive then this may be a reason.

There is such a thing as a GOOGLE SANDBOX

Depending on your niche, your blog might not get much organic traffic until 6 months to even a couple of years from your blog's launch

To SHORTEN the Google Sandbox period, do the following

1) Search for your main keyword on Google's search box but add an 'a' at the end - Google will autosuggest some keywords. Keep recording the results and enter b, c, d, e, etc until you have all the autosuggest kws.
(SHORT CUT: you can use keyword shitter free tool for this)

2) Run the keywords you scraped through SEMRUSH or AHREFS or some other SEO tool - delete keywords that have statistics or are supported by those tools

3) Read through the remaining keywords and make sure they are tightly related to your blog's niche - delete everything else

4) Write your content and plug it into SURFERSEO or FRASE or some other content optimization tool

5) Post regularly

WHY DO THIS? When you build your blog on keywords that aren't covered by big SEO tools, your competitors are less likely to have content on them.

Since you have less competition, these pages can rank faster and build up your blog's DOMAIN AUTHORITY in a short period of time

This leads to your GETTING OUT OF THE SANDBOX sooner rather than later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock