• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why increase my domain spam score help

bebold

Jul 13, 2020
i am not putting any bad url but suddenly increase my domain spam score any one help me how to remove this SPAM SCORE to my site

This is My site :

You are not black listed in any spam list, how do you figure your spam score semrush? Looks like it is 1% as low as it can get.

i am not putting any bad url but suddenly increase my domain spam score any one help me how to remove this SPAM SCORE to my site

This is My site :
image.png

At most, it can even be just 1/2 bad links which is really easy to miss. But sometimes it's not necessarily from bad backlinks, it can also be from content which is similar to a website which is banned by Google (with new algo changes).

image.png

At most, it can even be just 1/2 bad links which is really easy to miss. But sometimes it's not necessarily from bad backlinks, it can also be from content which is similar to a website which is banned by Google (with new algo changes).
how to find that link

Reactions: m1zz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock