• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why I stopped sharing my resources and what to do next

1st rule should be that you have to have a introduction post. Its not hard. If you do not have a intro post, then give a straight ban. On the registration email, note that, they need to do a post in the intro section, or they will get a ban.

That would stop a lot of people trying to abuse the system. Eventually, hopefully, then you will end up with users that are actually adding value to the site. That will in turn grow the forum, knowing that it is the go to place for everything, as long as you contribute to the site.

Could maybe implement a yellow/red card system, get a warning, next time its a ban

• Love
Reactions: Mr G
There is a yellow/red card system already. It's called "mod's warning" 😂

There are a lot of users that add value to the site. There are even more leechers. In time they will be filtered. In the meantime we have to deal with situations like this. That's life.

@root404 I do like very much your signature now and I publicly asking you (so I won't be accused of stealing later) if I have your permission to borrow for my signature the table you've made.

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
I can make a suggestion; add an option for donation or a minimum of posts/likes/threads etc. I guess something like a level of permission or paid subscription can fit for those people that don't hit the minimum of requirements, also; we can put some scripts/plugins/themes based on level permissions, for example:

• Babiato lover * don't need to fit the minimum requirement for certain download level of scripts/plugins/themes $5 month
  • Babiato Addicted * have some restricted access $10 month
  • Babbiato VIP* have full access for 15$ month

Also, I find myself looking for the opportunity to support that forum. I have some plugin that I will soon upload for our nulled masters to decode

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, and thanks for your attention.

Hm, we have had these types of discussions, times without number since I joined babiato.

As an angel from heaven mingling with men and understanding the ways of men, I have studied men and I'll say no matter what you do here in the community, leechers and cursed GPL sharers will always be among the good people.

If you like, place a restriction,they'll be among those to comply with it, if you like, create a membership plan, they'll pay as long as they will still resell and make a profit.

But what I'd suggest is to overlook these cursed fellows and focus on the grateful souls like myself who left heaven to enjoy babiato. 😁

I'd also say we clamp down hard on them, we can have our very own Interpol, CIA and FBI or Secret Service here to screen the members and remove the goats from the sheep (like Saint Gabriel).

Also, we can create a running thread and list out the GPL Sites we know then I don't know if there's a way of checkmating and banishing the owners accounts here.

Hm but on the contrary, some files here in Babiato might have been taken from such GPL Sites as well, who knows.

For example: ********* Came to Babiato, He Saw and He Was Banned. Hallelujah!

Either ways, the goal is to help people get these expensive files for free, anyone selling stuffs shared in here as a GPL VENTURE is CURSED.
+1

well,
1. I would say If members are just members then limiting their daily download(s), I have seen few other websites(forum) with similar forum software(maybe) and they did limit daily downloads.
2. Many of those Idiots just use site scrapers, So putting internal links in description(s) may make their work difficult.
3. Honestly speaking I did feared that thing happening, but someone was already having same thoughts (resources here are very clean), many of links(I only checked wordpress) here are mirrored.to, so admin can enable shortlinks on those, if other s are just sharing atleast something will be earned too.
I will add more later

There is a yellow/red card system already. It's called "mod's warning" 😂

There are a lot of users that add value to the site. There are even more leechers. In time they will be filtered. In the meantime we have to deal with situations like this. That's life.

@root404 I do like very much your signature now and I publicly asking you (so I won't be accused of stealing later) if I have your permission to borrow for my signature the table you've made.
YEs of course you can

leech.png

And this is the reason why I have passwords.... No matter where I looked for this online, I could not find it. I posted to BABIATO and here it is on CC. So flippen irritating.

• Wow
Reactions: White Devil
Adding passwords and asking for passwords in DM for each single resource will kill the forum spirit.

I guess we had this kind of discussion previously too but didn't end up well.

What I suggest is to disable download of resources until the member reaches certain message or thanks number.
Nope we dont know who is the impostor among us.

• Haha
And this is the reason why I have passwords.... No matter where I looked for this online, I could not find it. I posted to BABIATO and here it is on CC. So flippen irritating.
If you put a password how does it get leaked? You sure you are the only one sharing this?

Same for me. $250 WHMCS module, now everywhere on the internet. 😂

The issue is about the redistributing. If only there's a way we could restrict this within Babiato community.

i think the best way to limit those imposter is using passwords and provide the password on individual basis.
one thing for sure if i have something which is not available on internet i am not gonna share it with new members.

Whatever methods we try to implement it will be of no practical use as the imposter/leecher would anyway get the access and share it over internet.
I dont think the leechers are new members.. They can be old and trusted members too in a hidden operation.

Whatever methods we try to implement it will be of no practical use as the imposter/leecher would anyway get the access and share it over internet.
I dont think the leechers are new members.. They can be old and trusted members too in a hidden operation.
very true!!
@imtiyazali4410 this is your id?
1614407027301.png

Hi All,

After going through all the comments, I would like to put them in point form with my twist;
  1. Implement a membership levels defined by points.
  2. Points should not be too difficult to get and can be earned by
    • Uploading resources (Moderated) or
    • Likes gained (Nulling, trouble shooting, uploading / posting useful content, helping out, etc) or
    • Small payment. E.g. $2 per quarter
    • etc
  3. Limit max downloads per week ( to say 5 ) for members who have gained enough points (a.k.a VIP for a lack of a better name)
  4. Members with not enough points can download a lesser amount like 1 or 2 per week.
  5. Option for moderators / Admin to upgrade member to VIP if for some reason a members contributions go unaccounted for and they make their case.
It is not ideal and will need tweaking, but I feel this could be a good starting point. We can never eliminate leeches, but we can reduce it.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
You are sharing the nulled scripts here on this forum! So take some time and think about the actual developers who developed their themes/scripts and made it license protected. And now irony is you are worried about it being leeched and protection? WOW! Slow Claps!

I use this website because the plugins i download from here are clean without any hidden codes, I myself only share untouched files here. The whole concept of this forum will die if we restrict or add hidden codes to the plugins or themes.

Reactions: pinkstarrainbow
If you put a password how does it get leaked? You sure you are the only one sharing this?
For weeks, I had been searching for this resource. I bought it, and shared it here. Now, I know Im not the only one with this script, but there are not many floating around, that much I can tell you.

Now after posting it here a few days ago, its appearing on what seems to be a mirror of BABIATO. CodeList is known for stealing resources all over the internet, and not giving credits to where it came from. So coincidence? hmmm, I dont think so.

My very 1st resource upload I will make available probably still with a password, after that, updates will only go to a few people I can see that contribute to this forum. If some idiot (leech) wants to download it, then cool, but they are NOT going to get updates. That way Im feeding the leechers, but keeping the rest for a select few.

You are sharing the nulled scripts here on this forum! So take some time and think about the actual developers who developed their themes/scripts and made it license protected. And now irony is you are worried about it being leeched and protection? WOW! Slow Claps!
The difference is, I don't use a scripts I download from here, and then go and use it to make money elsewhere or sell it on, let alone use it on production. (thinking SAAS scripts here).
You see, I look, and test the scripts I get from here, then If I like it, then I will go and buy it. Saved me a hell of a lot of money. (NONE OF IT WASTED) Many on here, do this exact same thing. Now some are spending fortunes sharing there resources for others to test and get help. Some people look at this sort of forum differently to others, some think its just a downloading site, others use it for their development, as there is plenty that do actually help on here.

Reactions: promowp
what ever you guys decide all i can say is i rely heavily on this platform some of us leave in countries that have bad economies that we cant even afford to buy from the devs before testing the product and by coming here all i can say is my skill level has improved a lot.

thank you everyone that has uploaded resources i have used wherever you are you are greatly appreciated

Reactions: pinkstarrainbow
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock