• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why do I keep getting Disable AdBlock even though I've made all the necessary settings? Please help.

sadiyaperwin

May 4, 2022
India
  • I'm using Chrome and allowed Babiato.co to show "Popups" and "Ads" as per the requirement.
  • I've added Babiato.co in the "Allowed to send pop-ups and use redirects" list.
  • I'm not using any Adblock software
screen1.png

screen2.png

But still, I'm getting Disable AdBlock popup. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Babak
Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 11-20-18 Why do I keep getting Disable AdBlock even though I've made ...png

The same for me, using Firefox, adblock disabled, as you can see on screenshot there are ads on website

Reactions: Babak

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 21-44-58 Why do I keep getting Disable AdBlock even though I've made ...png
    Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 21-44-58 Why do I keep getting Disable AdBlock even though I've made ...png
    112.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi @wookid . If u're using adblock addon, you can whitelist babiato by going to Adblock option and putting the babia.to in field: Stop blocking ads

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-06-20 14-41-07.png
    Screenshot from 2022-06-20 14-41-07.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: benduick
Hi @wookid . If u're using adblock addon, you can whitelist babiato by going to Adblock option and putting the babia.to in field: Stop blocking ads

Thanks
Please, look at my screenshot, ive turned off adblock for babiato, and on my screenshot above you can see ads on babiato.
Here is a whitelist:

2022-06-20 112702.png

@Babak , I think if we're going to go down this route, you should restrict people with uploaded resources from the compulsory ads or ad free donation.

Because we can't share files we purchased and still subscribe to the platform where we don't get paid for our files plus be unable to use ad blockers as we wish.

It's becoming like a military regime here. All the fun has been choked out please recheck this decision and let ad blocking be optional.

its become impossible to use babiato with this annoying adblock popup. even after disabling adblock on babia.to it keep showing. really frustrating. @Babak please do something.

Reactions: wookid
its become impossible to use babiato with this annoying adblock popup. even after disabling adblock on babia.to it keep showing. really frustrating. @Babak please do something.
bro im using adblock too and test it in 3 diffrent pc with firefox and chrome
everything working good bro
1331131313.jpg

I don't even have any ADblocker on my system and the message every few seconds, this is very annoying

i also had this problem even when adblock wasn't installed... turned out to be another extension... in my case a vpn extension... so i would highly recommend disabling all extensions to see if that works and then enable them one by one until you find the culprit...

i also had this problem even when adblock wasn't installed... turned out to be another extension... in my case a vpn extension... so i would highly recommend disabling all extensions to see if that works and then enable them one by one until you find the culprit...
Did you try my way?

Here is another possibility:
1. Enable Adblock
2. If you still facing annoying popup then enable this chrome extension and select the element to remove. I suggest you to click on surrounding space of the pop-up to remove element.

Did you try my way?
I clicked on the link to try it but it's giving me a 404? *update* i searched for and found the extension but it didn't work for me, it would get rid of the element but it still kept popping up on refresh even after i ticked to "remember" it... i don't mind anyway i have no problem disabling ad-block if it helps support the forum i just had to figure out why the box kept popping up constantly...

Last edited:
Some problem for me. I even disabled the adblocker but the pop-up still showing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock