• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Who wouldn't be happy :) (fake)

OP page is under 5kb.. WTF blank page with elementor is probably more than this, yslow should add expire headers.. but who has time for this lol.. Screenshot_4.png

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Or Perhaps hello is lighter than Astra? I only hid sidebar, header and page tittle.
Hello is way lighter than Astra, but all this depends on your hosting

OP page is under 5kb.. WTF blank page with elementor is probably more than this, yslow should add expire headers.. but who has time for this lol.. Screenshot_4.png
Yeah we've figured that out.

• Haha
Hello is way lighter than Astra, but all this depends on your hosting
Hosted on reg.ru

Russian.

An old hosting I saw a coupon for. Been using it since 2017 I think.

It's quite fast and uses ISP manager instead of cpanel.

This is my business website. The GTmetrix results tested from Hong Kong, China, since I don't use any CDN and my server is in Singapore. I even got 99 (mobile) and 100 (desktop) on google PSI o_O
  • Built with Oxygen Builder
  • Litespeed Cache plugin on a Litespeed server
  • Shared hosting
Other pages are still work on progress, but I'm quite happy with the performance so far.

ss1.png
ss2.png

any one tried with phlox theme & elementor?
results sucks with symbols.svg & auxin-front-2.woff. any solutions?

This is my business website. The GTmetrix results tested from Hong Kong, China, since I don't use any CDN and my server is in Singapore. I even got 99 (mobile) and 100 (desktop) on google PSI o_O
  • Built with Oxygen Builder
  • Litespeed Cache plugin on a Litespeed server
  • Shared hosting
Other pages are still work on progress, but I'm quite happy with the performance so far.

ss1.png
ss2.png
Send me your URL, let me see.

Dear friends, i must disappoint You :D and let the party begin!!!

Gmetrix reading was not accurate in this my case, and i didnt watch carefull as i should, so everything was fake let say!
On that website i have installed Themify Ultra theme, they have new update to the 5.0 framework, and that new framework killed so many websites, and mine too, its caching issue as i see! I have tried to recover website, but i have still problems with it!

Joke is on me!

• Love
Dear friends, i must disappoint You :D and let the party begin!!!

Gmetrix reading was not accurate in this my case, and i didnt watch carefull as i should, so everything was fake let say!
On that website i have installed Themify Ultra theme, they have new update to the 5.0 framework, and that new framework killed so many websites, and mine too, its caching issue as i see! I have tried to recover website, but i have still problems with it!

Joke is on me!
Oh yes, we knew it was fake, we just didn't want to kill your happiness. 😁

I knew immediately i saw the link.

What issues do you have currently, let's help you with it if we can, we have the best of brilliant minds right here in babiato.

• Love
Reactions: Niko Nemo
Oh yes, we knew it was fake, we just didn't want to kill your happiness. 😁

I knew immediately i saw the link.

What issues do you have currently, let's help you with it if we can, we have the best of brilliant minds right here in babiato.

Thanks RTA :D i appreciate it a lot!

For now is stable but i have some work to do, it messed up lots of things, responsivity and such...
If i cant handle it ill count on You :) !

• Love
I am busy at this moment with a test site.
I am using Elementor pro and playing around.
After I installed NitroPack my site speed increase to this.
Page speed.png

Here you can see my test site scan history:
Page speed 1.png

2020-11-10 19_52_18-Latest Performance Report for_ https___sayanak.com.my_ _ GTmetrix.png

Quite happy with the result I'm getting, I'm on shared hosting with limited resources. One of the websites i developed using Wordpress +DIVI + Swiftperformance (genuine) i actually managed to get 100% and 99% ...the Yscore had to do with cookie free domain -_- ...but do keep in mind, these scores will vary a lot when it's under load, especially the fully loaded time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock