Who experienced a Slow Payoneer customer support replies!

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

mbd

Mar 16, 2021

It can take a week for customer support to reply, dose it also happen to you or this only happen in some cases?

Reactions: Ednargocat

Online Hustle

Mar 19, 2021

It can take a week for customer support to reply, dose it also happen to you or this only happen in some cases?
Yes! They have very weak support and sometimes take weeks to reply, the best way to find the solution is by posting in the Payoneer community or go to their facebook page and comment down your problem along with your customer id!

Reactions: mbd

mbd

Mar 16, 2021
it's true and maybe support system they are using need to be improved

Online Hustle

Mar 19, 2021
They're brutal

it's true and maybe support system they are using need to be improved
Most of the time the problem comes with global payment services, most of the time they sent the back to the sender this happened in my case with ClickBank, I have submitted my documents for Global Payment services months ago still under reviewo_O

mbd

Mar 16, 2021
Most of the time the problem comes with global payment services, most of the time they sent the back to the sender this happened in my case with ClickBank, I have submitted my documents for Global Payment services months ago still under reviewo_O
and they said they give reply for active accounts, how you can be active if they didn't approve it!!

Reactions: Online Hustle

Ednargocat

Apr 14, 2020
I got them on a call once and they were helpful but it was not easy to get there though. Overall, the fees are huge too ... Would love to know about some other options too.

Reactions: Online Hustle

one_man_army

Oct 15, 2020
I've been working with them for years and have never encountered problems like the ones you mention. In fact, not only me but also many of my friends use Payoneer and they are very satisfied.

Immortalcd

Jul 25, 2020
i was using them since 2016 untill 2020 i stopped using them after that they're not the same Payoneer i knew before