• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Who can make my Site Approved at AdSense?

I can help you i Guess i have identified the problem
however share your other website so i can make sure that i am correct or it was just my brain playing with me
can you please help me to check if my website can get adsens approval or not?
my website is football news website and it is in arabic

can you please help me to check if my website can get adsens approval or not?
my website is football news website and it is in arabic
Google adsense support Arabic language but i don’t understand arabic how I will I be able to find the issue ?

• Sad
Reactions: EviL
I don't use chrome. Do you have any alternative for Mozilla or Safari? Also, will the translation will be reliable?
I offer only 1 language which is arabic but any browser auto translation will work

In my own experience it's very easy to get approved for adsense, you just have to write your own authenitc and unique content . I got my website approved and it didn't even have any content, it was just my web development portfolio which i coded myself.

Bro you're not using Google chrome you need to re-evaluate things
If you're using chrome. You need to do the same. it's not a cult. I am utilizing a more responsive browser that does the required work by me and doesn't run an equivalent operating system in the browser. Moreover, It's not a ram-monger and works faster than chrome as well. Did I mention It is also a bit safe from the point of view of privacy? I can't go mainstream just cause it's mainstream. Give me reasons?

So, Your website lacks few things that is required, a Policy,a Cookie Consent, A disclaimer and A XML sitemap(site map is not necessary )
i have in the footer area the privacy policy page - terms and conditions, Cookie Consent included in privacy and policy - disclaimer included in terms and conditions

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 11.24.32 AM.png

i have in the footer area the privacy policy page - terms and conditions, Cookie Consent included in privacy and policy - disclaimer included in terms and conditions

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 11.24.32 AM.png
check list :
is there any copyrights on images ??
is your content unique ??
do you have enough content ??
articles length >500 ??
if this all good you will get approved

check list :
is there any copyrights on images ??
is your content unique ??
do you have enough content ??
articles length >500 ??
if this all good you will get approved
how to check if there's any copy right on images ?!

Its easy. Are those images yours? It's obvious you are using copyrighted images on your site.
images are from the automatic campaign i can't offer images that's are not on the internet specially my site is about football news and i use the RSS feed links

images are from the automatic campaign i can't offer images that's are not on the internet specially my site is about football news and i use the RSS feed links
in this case you need to apply for google news approval

Google doesn't care whether your images are copyrighted. If that was the case, no website would be indexed or approved for adsense.

I would translate your footer menu to english until your approved by adsense. It'll also be a good idea to add the privacy policy + terms and conditions to your header menu. That way the Google Adsense reviewers can easily find it when they browse your site. Once approved you can move it back to your footer and translate it back to arabic.

Just my opinion

• Love
Reactions: EviL and luffy101

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock