• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Who can make my Site Approved at AdSense?

My site is approved. You need to create a policy of use, conditions and have content that has attendance. Separately, your site must be confirmed on Google that it is your property and you must wait before it is approved. Everything is described in the Google documentation.
That right and when you first add a site then you go to sites and re do it again and add. Your privacy policy url and accept all after you are being aproved you can change any thing that you dont want to be shown on your website.
Some times it can take days even months but like me it took minutes. I have admob register to and all that I have my site on firebase not just the apps even on google developer I even have it registee to make campaigns to be shared so over the web that is by paying for showing my site that campaign service is not free. I even have my sites registerd on different search engines like Google Bing etc even on China search engines

That right and when you first add a site then you go to sites and re do it again and add. Your privacy policy url and accept all after you are being aproved you can change any thing that you dont want to be shown on your website.
Some times it can take days even months but like me it took minutes. I have admob register to and all that I have my site on firebase not just the apps even on google developer I even have it registee to make campaigns to be shared so over the web that is by paying for showing my site that campaign service is not free. I even have my sites registerd on different search engines like Google Bing etc even on China search engines
Another thing is all my sites are registered as LLC.

did u get
did you add the txt file to your root folder and left it there and did you add on your head to head code on your HTML and did you check the terms from them that your website will be approved without any problems

need high quality content, without that, u website is trash never get approve adsense.

• Love
Reactions: tekgeek
Hello friends,

I provide Adsense subscription services for all topics on the new website.
If you have a good idea, please register a domain and leave the rest to me
(Adsense services for a new website costs 450 USD. :p )
Seriously bro? $450?

High traffic site will get approved easily, but for those who use your service and pay you, they must have low traffic site.

Low traffic site = means low adsense revenue. How can they get that $450 back. Ohh..

Reactions: medrastic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock