• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
There is a callback file. Do you know what file it is? It sends an unlicensed usage notice to the Whmcs site. If we find the file, we will cancel it, my friend. @d3v1l

Hi,
I know this is a noob question but I am struggling to get to the installation of whmcs.
I uploaded the files in root folder but when I try to install the whmcs through mywebsite.com/whmcs/install I always get

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

I know it's a matter of folder and file permission and I gave all files 755 or 777 chmod and still won't get past it. Any help, thx.

peace

Hi,
I know this is a noob question but I am struggling to get to the installation of whmcs.
I uploaded the files in root folder but when I try to install the whmcs through mywebsite.com/whmcs/install I always get

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

I know it's a matter of folder and file permission and I gave all files 755 or 777 chmod and still won't get past it. Any help, thx.

peace
bro i think its a hosting problem if you have the vps server you can install whmcs easily but if you are working with shared hosting or other kind of manage hosting this issue is common, Because hosting providers do not enable advance permission to their customers, as they do not allow such heavy scripts on their server, so you should contact your hosting provider or you can check your website log to understand what exactly happening behind the server

Reactions: hdvimeo
d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

WHMCS V8.5.0 NULLED

Maintenance​

CORE-16377 - Correct dynamic translation of Support Department Name
CORE-17547 - Correct admin support ticket filtering by "Any"
CORE-17667 - Correct redirection with Friendly URLs after using 2FA in client area
CORE-17689 - Documentation for ClientDelete hook deprecation and preference for PreDeleteClient
CORE-17703 - Correct additional domain fields for .travel TLD
CORE-17706 - Update WHOIS entry for .pro TLD
CORE-17718 - Maintain security question...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: 468
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock